Midwife Appointment

Betula

Reaction score
I have my first midwife appointment on the 4th August and I have a question. Is it okay for my fiance to come long to that appointment or is it best to go on my own? He would like to come, but I'm not sure if they'd be okay with that, especially for my first appointment.
I'm quite excited about it though and am looking forward to meeting my midwife.

My husband came to every single appointment with me! I'm sure they won't mind - it's his baby too! :D

As Jools said my husband came to every appointment too.

I think it is important for them to be involved as much as possible.

Good luck :hug:

My OH came along as well..mainly cause he wanted too and also its useful for all the medical history questions for his side of the family!! :)

Cool, that's good to know. I'd like him there anyway and it would be nice for him to be as involved as possible in everything concerning the baby. I think he's as excited about my first midwife appointment as I am :D

hi betula! :wave:
i think it will be fine! i want my OH to come to my appointments too!
i cannot imagine it will be a problem at all. as everyone else has said its his LO too and he should be involved!
sometimes mike hears things i miss aswell or forget afterwards!!
good luck with it!! :wave:

Echoing what the others have said, my husband came to my first appointment with me on Tuesday. I think its just as important that they are involved from the start then they can ask any questions that they might have as well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back