First Braxton Hicks??

Princess81

Reaction score
Think I might of had this today..... :oooo:
Entire bump went rock solid and felt really tight at the top. It wasn't sore in the least - just noticably tight and not particulary comfortable.
Does that sound abuot right? Pea has been quite active since x

Absolutely, must be Braxton Hicks. I feel quite reassured by it, feels like my body's practising!

Yeah it didn't alarm me or anything. I wondering if I have had them before and just not paid much attention? I have noticed before that the top of my bump feels annoying, but haven't bothered to poke at it etc to see if it's gone solid :oooo: x

ive started getting them, i couldnt feel mine at first and just noticed my bump go hard but now i feel the tightenings. They can be uncomfortable depending where crumpet is and i dont really like it when he kicks and im having them, they feel a little harsh

xx

Before the other day, i thought it was baby moving position and pushing himself against my tummy, but then it got blatantly obvious and I realised it was BH.

Yeah ISH, that's exactly what I mean. For the past couple of days I've thought that the baby has been doing some pretty funky movements, causing it to be uncomfy for me, it's only this morning when I guessed that it had to be a BH that I wondered if I might have had them before and just not realised.

Lisa, luckily pea stayed still for the duration, but I can imagine if a BH started mid kicking-session that it would be pretty strange x

I think I might have been getting them then! I have been feeling my tummy go rock hard with a tightening feeling! Sometimes its uncomfortable but sometimes not!! Was going to ask the midwife about them next Tuesday!! I didn't realise they started so early! X x

Some people even get them in first tri! I expected to get them soon or to have had some already so at least my body has started it's practicing now lol x

I've been getting them and didn't realise till I looked into it. I had my first at about 8 weeks - which is why I really wasn't sure what it was all about! - That seems extremely early but it's definitely the same feeling I get now.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back