First appointment......

Oh wilma i am so proud when i read your posts......... the ladies on here feel like a little family to me, especially you........ you have had such a journey to get here.... so so so pleased for you everything going to plan xx

Ah mushy thank you thats really nice of you.... I know what you mean if I dont get my daily visits in here I feel like Ive not seen my family for days! Ah its a great place to be tho isnt it....

And thanks yeah its going in the right directio this time! ;-) Hope your keeping well too....xxx

.....with my midwife today!

Soo excited, nervous even!

Do I need to take a urine sample with me? Appt is at 3pm so no fmu available lol!

Also as I had two very short light and not normal periods in June Dr said to tell her and she might want a dating scan done!

She said I could be further on and that it could have IB period being so light, short and nearly all brownish sludge...(sorry)!

Ohh its all very exciting isnt it!!

Anyone else here in tri one just about to have first appointment or maybe just had it??

xx

Just read this and wondered if brown sludge is an indicator of pregnancy rather than a normal period? (Sorry to hijack your thread Wilma - I'm so excited for you it must be fab going to the first midwife appointment!) x

Hey Jodie yeah she said it could have been an implantation bleed/period with it mostly being brown blood. Said my dates might be brought forward at 12 week scan if that was the case....so yeah would be nice to be closer to 12 weeks! xx

Thanks Nat, SPC and Mrs B!

Yeah very strange isnt it SPC.....kinda made me feel happier for some reason lol!

Yeah MrsB....think its nice to have little milestones you can head towards! They kinda keep you going! lol xx

Yep very true, the only problem I have with milestones is I am so occupied on them that I cant focus on work and think "it's ok get to this milestone and i'll be more on the ball" and then I get another milestone to aim for. So basically I am always pre-occupied at work, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back