First af after erpc

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
I'm day 12 today and am having really bad pains I thought yesterday was ov pain but its still there now so just wondering when you all got your first af xxx

Everyone is difrent with regard to when af arrives mine was 9 weeks after Erpc my pregnancy was 10 weeks my baby died at 8 weeks but I'm a rare kind that takes ages for hcg to bugger off :-/ my preg test dint ho negative till week 5 and then I ovulated 2 weeks after that and af arrived 2 weeks later = 9 weeks , have u taken a preg test to see how lines are faring up ? , sometimes it can be quick other times not so xx

I did one yesterday afternoon just out of curiosity and it was the faintest line ever I didn't even notice it at first it was that faint. I did have 2 erpc tho and was flushed with water. I was still surprised it had gone so quick as I was 15 weeks. Just wondering what this pain is really don't want to see the doc again xxx

Maybe do an opk see how the line is doing on that x

I'm cd40 today after erpc and still no af!! Getting frustrated! Cycle is usually 28-30 days.
Hope things settle for you quickly. Xxx

This is good news huni! Means you can start knowing where your at in your cycle xxxx

I don't have any opk we always just went with the flow kinda thing never tracked things as my cycle is so irregular. I might order some just to check. We are not trying again but would be nice to have some idea when it might arrive and if this pain is normal xxx

Sorry to hear your not trying again hun , your one of the ones I was hoping most that you'd get you bfp before xmas :( xxx

I want to but oh is to scared. He might come round but I can't see it all he says is its not worth the risk. He loves me to much and he was terrified I was dying so I understand where he is coming from. 12 hours he waited while I was in theatre supposed to be there 1 and a half tops. I really want to try tho but have to respect his wishes too. Thank you tho xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back