First AF after ERPC-very heavy?

lisey

Reaction score
Hi all,

I had my ERPC just over a month ago, AF flew in on Tuesday and is so heavy, is this normal? TMI but I am using tampons and a pad and the pad is getting soaked as if not even using a tampon. I am starting to get a bit concerned that its too much? I feel like I have been ringing my GP all the time what with arranging referrals and worries over various things so don't want to ring them if this is very normal x

Hey Lisa, I got my AF on Friday for the first time and if anything it was a bit lighter but pretty normal. I'd think even if you hadn't had mc you should go see the docs about such a heavy period. Hope you're ok xxx

The thing is, I have endometriosis which can cause heavy periods anyway but not had it quite like this before. I am going to give it til tomorrow I think and if still heavy will ring them, I don't have any pain so I am seeing that as a positive x

I have just had my period my early mc last month. It was heavy and very painful, haven't had pain like it since I had endometriosis. It has slowed down and minimal pain but have been told by my doctor that this can be normal.

Hope you are ok hon?

Lee-Ann xxx

Thanks Leean, that's reassuring to know it can be normal. I am ok thanks, hope you're doing ok? x

My first period after mc and D&C was extremely heavy and really painful as well. Hope it passes soon for you Lisey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back