Finished Work Today!

Julia

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

This is not the most exciting post on the planet but just to say that I have finished work!! I am a teacher so we have all finished for half term BUT I am not returning after!!

My DH works in the same school as me (so also has half term) and said it will be like torture after half term when he has to get up on the dark mornings and I can stay in bed (with my two year old - she doesn't EXACTLY lie in for long - 7.30 the latest!!)....

BUT he does not have to GIVE BIRTH in 3 weeks!!

Julia xx

:cheer: yay well done hun isnt it the nicest feeling :D xxxxxxxx

Well done you :dance: I have another 5 weeks to go.. can't wait to post that I finished too :)

Thanks for your positive replies!

Can't believe I am going to be a stay-at-home Mum for 9 months!! I am going to join toddler groups, take the kids swimming, go out on a random week day evening with my DH!!!! It will be FAB!!!!!!!!!! Roll on Mummy Talk!!!

Julia xxxxxx

Yay! :cheer: i cant wait to finish work! I am going to lay in everyday, watch Jeremey Kyle and other rubbish on daytime TV and of course spam the forum!!!

Nice one Julia! Now feet up and enjoy the rest before LO arrives. xxx

Julia said:
Hi Girls,

This is not the most exciting post on the planet but just to say that I have finished work!! I am a teacher so we have all finished for half term BUT I am not returning after!!

My DH works in the same school as me (so also has half term) and said it will be like torture after half term when he has to get up on the dark mornings and I can stay in bed (with my two year old - she doesn't EXACTLY lie in for long - 7.30 the latest!!)....

BUT he does not have to GIVE BIRTH in 3 weeks!!

Julia xx

I am not jealous at all!! :lol: I too am a teacher and currently 30 weeks but am hoping to work up to Christmas hols (10 days before I am due so I can get more time off at the other end!!) I will just have to see how I am nearer the time though. Enjoy not having to work!

oooh how jelous am i!!!!!!!!!! VERY lol only 3 more weeks for me though so not to long to go :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back