fingers crossed!

Layla

Reaction score
yesterday evening, coby didnt play up so much, charlie and ethan kept him busy so i could have time out.

today he has been as good as gold, hasnt been clingy at all, i got his door bouncer out again and he played in it for ages!

fingers crossed he stays ok for the dinner, bath and bed peroid, if he does then i think he is coming out of his clingy stage :D :pray:

xxx

Whoooo hoooo I hope so too Layla, it can really zap your energy when they want you all the time :)

thats great layla and nice of charlie and ethan to keep him company maybe he need some bro n sis time

yay!

he was brilliant today, didnt moan whinge or cry for me once, spent most of the day in his door bouncer, then we had cuddles, then Charlie and Ethan played with him whie i didnt dinner, wahed up, made bottles, then Jase came home, gve him a bath and bottle, and now he is in bed. :D

hope its the same tomorrow!

xxx

That's nice, Layla!!!

Maheen has started to be clingy, I can't do anything now, withough her starting to cry if I am not in her sight!

hard work, this is! no, no, no, I am NOT complaining again! :wink:
Mel xx

lol aww bless her, i cant wait for that stage

we got Coby a walker the other day, we was very naughty, got alot of silver things for his christeng but i hate silver things, they all came from mothercare so i took them all back and got a walker with the money instead :oops: hopefuly another month and he can go in it.

he was good again today, didnt cry to much for me, and we had brilliant cuddle time, lots of smiles and giggles :D

xxx

Thats great Layla, glad it is getting better xx

Layla why didn't you ask for money for coby's christening rather than take all the gifts back. it's not cheekyto ask cos people will buy you a present anyway. Hope no one ralises their gift isn't around!!

You do get alot of silver i must admit but i always ask what they want.

I got a lot of silver but I can't part with it because people bought her it so it's special, even the things I got twice!!

i did ask for money lol money or clothes but only a few people listened.

luckly the ones who brought me the silver stuff live 155 miles away so they will never know lol :oops:

lol it's a good job mothercare is a national store :lol:

Hi

Im glad he is settling for you now Layla , i hope he keeps it up for you .
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back