Finding out the Sex?

I found out at the 20week scan. She was 97% sure it was a girl. Royal Berks in Reading will tell you but Frimley Park in Camberely won't.

I really wanted to know and had got all my hopes built up only to be told at my 20 week scan that they couldn't tell. Well that's what she said, i didn't nor do i still beleive that!

She was an older lady and usually they aren't too happy to tell you as when i asked if she could tell us the sex she said oh no no, you don't want to know, you want a surprise, then turned round and said she couldn't tell :think:

We weren't going to find out but apparently my son is a flasher with a big togger so couldn't really miss it :rotfl:

we both decieded we wanted it to be a surprise last time, and were glad we did it was fantastic, we didnt mind either way, although right the way through the pregnancy I thought it was going to be a boy, and I think its going to be a boy again this time.

We have both said that this time we want to find out, although I may change my mind still, it was a wonderfull surprise last time, and you get so few good surprises in life, its a wonderfull moment when they lift the baby up after all that hard work and announce what it is!

I found out at 20 week scan but with the first you dont really have a preference as much as with the 2nd im having a boy so it would be lovely for my 2nd to be a girl so the 2nd i will leave as a surprise :D

I was the other way around Cassi, I didn't find out this time round but am more tempted to find out next time! I would love a little girl next time round but will save money if it's a boy with all the clothes that I have boxed up!!

Xxx

we found out at our 20 week scan. baby had her legs shut, but nurse said she was 80% sure it was a girl. good enough for me :) i could see lo's bum at my internal scan at 24 weeks, and i couldn't see any male parts, so still a little girl! hehe

it made it more real for me knowing. Its our little alice and i have a picture in my head of what she is going to be like. she is goin to be such a cutie!

Some of the people i work with have made me walk away in tears before. Saying that i shouldn't have found out and i have destroyed the suprise. The shallow minded people didn't care why i had found out! I agree, its up to the individuals if they find out or not!

I think that is silly - it is still a suprise, just one you get sooner. We really didn't like refering to our LO as "it" - and he/she is quite a mouthful every time. It felt really nice referin to my bump as she and made it easier to talk to her somehow.

You know after writing my earlier post and thinking about it over night, I dont think I will find out the sex this time. I loved the surprise last time and I would love to have it again, if I can resist temptation!

im not going to find out the sex either, i dont mind if its a boy or a girl as long as its heathy,
plus ive got bags og girls and boys clothes so i dont really mind

my parents asked not to be told the sex though. The didn't find out with their three. and this is their first grandchild (i love making them feel old! :lol: ) they arn't funny about me finding out, its just they like the idea of it being a surprise!

I kinda slipped up when speaking to my mum at about 26 weeks ("oww. she just kicked me in the bladder! oops.." :doh: ), but my cousin slipped up last week and mentioned it to my dad when he was talking about baby names. he is only 10 and tried to cover it, but my dad had sussed it out. They are happy though :)

Could still be a suprise though. Ive only had the normal scans and they do sometimes get it wrong!

Has anyone had a case of it being a different sex when it was born on here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back