Finally

babyfever

Reaction score
My af finally made her bloody appearance today. At least now I can start my preparations for this cycle.

Sorry to hear that baby, but at least you got an answer. Fingers x'd for this cycle and loads and loads of baby dust to you xxxxxx

Will you be due to test in March then? Got a feeling March is gonna be a bumper month!

yes my cycles are now about 32 days. I'm pretty sure I ov'd later then I had thought so I may have missed my chances this past cycle, lost this battle but not the war! I'm not giving up! I'm not standing down! who's with me?! I will have my have my bean! my smudge! my bubs! my minion!...

your minion? I like that one. might need to steal that one for myself. Bad luck for this cycle though. Fingers crossed for the next.

ahh good luck baby, you sound more determined than ever! That can only be a good thing!

Yes I have opks and soft cups on their way and I think I may get a bottle of wine for the nerves lol

Sorry to hear the witch got you, but at least you can get on with the next cycle now... Stay positive hon :) xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back