Finally...I cant believe it happened the second time round!

josie271280

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just an update following my past post about problems conceiving due to weight loss.

A some of you may have read, I did a few tests a month or so ago, some looking very, very faintly positive. Turns out I wasnt pregnant.

After another visit to the docs, I was giving another prescription of fertility drugs and told to put on weight. I put on about half a stone, and have just come back from a relaxing holiday. I was due to have a period at the beginning of last week after taking the fertility drug, but didnt.....waited to get back from holiday yesterday, and did 2 tests this morning (Boots own and Clear Blue).

And (drum roll)..........they are both POSITIVE!!! :cheer: I AM PREGNANT!! Woo-hoo!! Cant believe we got pregnant after me having to take drugs and after 2 years of no periods. I seriously thought I'd done myself long term damage with severe weight loss in the past. Anyone out there who is in a similar position, dont worry, with some advice form the doctors and acquiring a more healthy body weight, it really does help you to conceive, and quickly!!! To think we only started actually talking about having children in December....

x

fantastic news - massive congratulations :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

congrats hun hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111