what would you do...

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
I ordered a pram from toys r us about 3 months ago, i have only paid £20 deposit so far but just for the pram it is £200... it is nice just a lay back pushchair type pram,

but looking on ebay i have found this..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=009

£129 for the lot, car seat, push chair, footmove, bag etc.. its pooh bear as well and it looks ok..

i dont have much money so i thought this would be better what do u think...

Will you get your deposit back?

That pram on Ebay is 129 + postage so it's about £150 altogether. If you lose your deposit on the other one then you'll still end up £175 out of pocket for the pram.

Up to you really isn't it? I'd check what rights you have to return it if it's faulty or you don't like it etc. with the Ebay one. (Although I must admit it looks like a proper shop/site).

i wont get deposit back, but i would still have to pay out for the car seat and bag etc, so i thought paying what i pay now would still save me money in the long run.. if you get what i mean!

for the car seat and bag, and footmuff i could be looking at another £100 so if i bouight this lot then i save myself £125 or there abouts

Id go with the ebay one, it looks like a bargain :D

Sounds like a good saving then with the other bits included. :)

Do check the returns policy though. I am always cautious when it's not a well known retailer. Minimum rights are refund/substitute if returned within first 12 months if faulty.

:hug:

sunshinestars said:
i wont get deposit back, but i would still have to pay out for the car seat and bag etc, so i thought paying what i pay now would still save me money in the long run.. if you get what i mean!

for the car seat and bag, and footmuff i could be looking at another £100 so if i bouight this lot then i save myself £125 or there abouts

Would you be able to use the deposit money for anything else from Toys R Us?

i'd cut my losses and buy the one on ebay looks like a great deal and it does look like a reputable seller 8)

wonder if toys r us would let you use the deposit on something else in store? then its win win :wink:

fab choice of pushchair/travel system by the way very smart :D

Like the other said check out the returns policy first but the one on ebay looks like a brilliant bargain.

We got this one from mothercare:
http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B0 ... 1&mcb=core

It's about the same cost if you add in the postage from the ebay one but you might be able to nip into your local mothercare and see before you buy? Alternatively you could see if your local toyrsus do a similar cheap travel system and transfer your deposit over.

aww thanks, im gonna have a look around, i know i cant pay for this one until i get paid on tuesday, and i still have 1 day to find one before this one runs out of time.. but the seller does look ok with loads of good feedback, will also check with toys r us to see if i can use deposit on something else.. maybe a umbrella for the pushchair.. :eek:

Looks gorgoeus SSS, and if it saves you money the better, id buy it if i didnt already have one.

Hi

I say go for the ebay one or whichever one you like the best. I know you dont have much money so the ebay one is a steal!!
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back