What a bargain

Sassyminx

Reaction score
got my sure start grant today, and decided it was time i bought my pram, seeing as its the only thing i needed, and just won this on ebay,

quinny buzz + maxi cosi cabrio + dreami carrycot, which had a buy it now price of £485.00 :shock:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=003

£350 delivered, i am officially chuffed :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :dance: :dance: :dance:

well done you!
i love to bag a bargain :cheer:

i was bidding on just the pram and car seat, and got outbid at £290 and saw they had the full set with less than 1minute to go, so bid on it expecting to get outbid but i won it :D was watching the sellers other item exactly the same as mine and with 7minutes to go it was at £370+ £30 postage :dance: :dance: :dance:

We got one from same seller a few months ago for £405, dead chuffed as it was over £560 in shops.
We got it in black, and its GORGEOUS, you will be made up with it, its so easy to use and push

Well done you :cheer: :clap: :cheer: :clap:

Brilliant hun!! What a bargain hunter you are, an Ebay master :rotfl:

zoe c said:
We got one from same seller a few months ago for £405, dead chuffed as it was over £560 in shops.
We got it in black, and its GORGEOUS, you will be made up with it, its so easy to use and push

Well done you :cheer: :clap: :cheer: :clap:

i was thinking about the black one, but lee liked the red so thought we would get that instead, im just chuffed i got it for that price cos if i had went to mothercare itd have cost me £300 for the pram and £100 for the car seat

and i love a bit of ebay, always selling allsorts lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back