KIM.... the trend setter

Dee1985

Reaction score
Just to let you know that i ordered the same buggy as u on ebay i won it for £82 and sami has ordered it too, lol

we think your so cool we have copied your buggy... get intouch with Hauck, you deserve comision
:dance: will be here in 2 days
63_1_b1.jpg

do you use a cosy toes with it? i ordered this one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1
and the bag
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1

aw im not one of the cool kids! :D

what colours did yous go for?

both got blue :D

me and sami both walking round milton kyenes with matching buggy lol

Kim is away at the mo til wednesday, but she copied off someone else to!! so she didn't start it!! :dance: :wink:

I'll snitch :lol:

I'm thinking about getting it too..... am going to copy you all

Whatever.gif

Dionne, you've disappointed me - Harley would have looked great in a pink one :wink:

What a cool buggy! Do they fold down small? Also can you face the baby the other way? x

oooooooh thats nice!

do they do it in a double? lol

xxx

dionne ....... how many buggies do you have?!!!! Have you a buggy fettish!

You seem to buying a new one a month lol
:lol: :lol:

p.s Its very nice tho
x

Lucy O'Kane said:
What a cool buggy! Do they fold down small? Also can you face the baby the other way? x

yh it faces the other way..

lalya, i wish it came as a double :lol:

and duds, yes i have a fetish with them no joke im obsessed,

i was at the baby show and a lady walked by i was watching her for ages as i loved the buggy, a man walked up to me and said
"u no how us men are with woman the way we look the up and down, is it the same with u woman and buggys? u aint stoppped eyeing that ladies up :lol:

beanie come join the cool buggy club :wink:

i have 5 buggys now :shock:

That is such a nice buggy!! ((goes looking on ebay lol))

Do you know that buggy, do the wheels move at the front? I know strange queston. But I bought this buggy a while back and the wheels just face forward, and I cant control it to turn. I have another buggy where the wheels turn perfectly, but zack had worn it down so am on the look out for another one.

You got the bag in the end then!!!! LMAO so much for waiting !!! I'm being good and have restrained, might drag you round to find one up MK tomorrow though.

Can see us now, with the same buggy, hahaha. Its such a lovely buggy, I'll have 3 now and Damien is only 6 months :shock: you've started my fetish.

I haven't got the buggy yet violet-glow so I'll let you know when I do. I know Dionne's got dispatched today but mine won't be till tomorrow or wednesday :( She may be able to tell you sooner x

violet-glow said:
That is such a nice buggy!! ((goes looking on ebay lol))

Do you know that buggy, do the wheels move at the front? I know strange queston. But I bought this buggy a while back and the wheels just face forward, and I cant control it to turn. I have another buggy where the wheels turn perfectly, but zack had worn it down so am on the look out for another one.

yes they are swivel wheels i tryed one once that wasnt it was sooo anoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back