My Pram

Took me about 5 years to get the wheels to go on mine..i knew what i was trying to do i just couldnt do it..so mine almost got smashed to bits before it got put up :rotfl: :rotfl:
It was worth it when i got it right in the end though :cheer: :cheer:

God don't tell me things like that, i have no patience these days to do anything!

no seriously though..took me a good 45mins to work out what i was trying to do..i should have just left it untill DH got home :shhh:

Ah but you can't though, when i got my bouncy chair thingy through - i wanted to see it all built up, well the bloody hassle i had trying to get the hood bit on and then i couldn't get it off, thought i was gonna snap it, so just quickly put it away, OH can do it nearer the time!

i dont want DH to know im useless so i like to have a go myself :talkhand:

Oh i do, most of the time i am succesful, but if not it's his job!

I hope my travel system isnt too hard to set up, im not at ALL good with things like that. Rich will be fine with it, I know he will but I can see me breaking it the first day I get it :rotfl:

I am useless when it comes to most things..but he doesnt need to know that :shakehead: :rotfl:

Best of it was the woman at the pram centre if we knew how it worked and the both of us looked at each other and nodded our heads, yeah we know how it works - why, i don't know!!

i have the graco travel system..its fab once you get the wheels on! :dance:
DH doesnt like the idea of the car seat being on the pushchair though he said hes not using it..silly man :shakehead:

I really liked that one as well! But i'm a fussy bitch and decided i wanted a carrycot so i could have the wee pram bit too! :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
At least you wont have to mess about getting the wheels on the mosaic :doh:
Having said that anyone else would probably be able to manage it no probs :shakehead:

I can just see it now, if me or OH can't get it up he'll be out with the welder!

If me and my DH couldnt work mine my dad would have been round with the DHL tape he nicks from his work..i swear anything thats broken he will try and fix with that damn tape :doh:

Lucky for me father in law is great at diy and fixing things and what not..so before my dad gets the dhl tape out i can go to F-I-L :cheer:

only catch is to get something off him i have to see the mil aswell :shakehead:
but hey all good things have setbacks right? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back