My Pram

Vicki83

Reaction score
Well, finally got round to going for my pram on Saturday and we have got the Mamas and Papas P3 Pliko Quattro travel system thingy (jeezo that's a mouthfull!) in dot to dot.

Pick it up on the 1st December, so that's me all organised now - just need my baby!! :dance:

Yay congrats on gettting everything ready..not long for you now..i remember the last 10 weeks flying by..im still wondering where they went :hug:

Ahhh no worries i left most of mine untill not long ago :hug:

Only reason i am organised Tasha is because i get paid monthly, so every month i'd think right only 4 pays left before babys here, etc. So i'd just buy as much as i could afford to every month!

The time seems to be dragging in now though :cry:

ahh i get paid weekly and DH gets paid monthly so i wasnt in a real rush to get it..its all ready now though..all i need is a baby! :wall: :wall:

Don't we all hun, knowing my luck i'll still be hanging in there come the new year :wall:

Well i would send you some due date labour vibes but i dont think mine are working :rotfl: :hug:

:rotfl: It's us that should be sending you good vibes hun!!

*Sending gooooooood vibes to Eblinx*

You're getting the same one as me but mine is in polka :D

kirlykird said:
You're getting the same one as me but mine is in polka :D

They're gorgeous aren't they!

I liked the polka as well but OH said if we have a little boy it's too girly for a boy?!

Ahhhh wicked, I ordered the pilko prammette and a load of furniture from John Lewis, its all coming on 13th November (3 and a bit weeks b4 the due date) I know we have left it a bit late.........

So exciting!

:dance:

You do get excited when yo usee everything just sitting there waiting on LO to arrive!

Stuff xmas, this is the most excited i've ever been! Mind you also the most scared i have been!

Vicki83 said:
Well, finally got round to going for my pram on Saturday and we have got the Mamas and Papas P3 Pliko Quattro travel system thingy (jeezo that's a mouthfull!) in dot to dot.

Pick it up on the 1st December, so that's me all organised now - just need my baby!! :dance:

We pick up ours that day too Vicki!

You know what we will be doing that evening :rotfl:

Yeah playing with our new prams!! Saddos that we are!

It's all in good timing as well as i finish up work on the 24th novembr and OH is taking the following week off work so we can spend a week together on our own before LO gets here as we rarely get decent quality time alone, then we pick our pram up on the Friday!

I'm so excited! :cheer:

Your not saddo's!
I was walking around the house with mine all set up :cheer:

Oh i'll be doing that as soon as i get it home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back