Finally decided on a headstone! <3

claire23

Reaction score
It's taken 3 and a half months but we have done it! We designed one ourselves instead of choosing out of the catalogue so it's unique and jack is having blue writing and stars on the front
Our Gorgeous Angel
Jack David Richards
Born sleeping
1st april 2012
We love you so much
Always and forever
Lots of love
Mummy,daddy
And
All of your family
Xxx
a silver shooting star on the back with Jacks name in the middle and this quote in blue writing curved over the star
"some people only dream of angels, we held one in our arms"

Has been a really hard decision as it will be there forever and wanted it to be as perfect as jack was. A decision I never thought I would ever have to make now I feel like iv achieved and can't wait for it to be put down in a few months xxx

aww thats sounds realy beautifull claire :) jack would be so proud of you gd bless ya such a hard thing to have to do and ur so very brave, i would love to see a pici when its all done and on his special little garden if thats ok i understand if you dont want to tho, take care xxx

Thankyou it was sooo hard to do.I will def post a pic of the headstone when it's ready for people that want to see :) Xxx

Aww Claire it sounds absolutely perfect! I can't wait to see a picture of his beautiful finished garden and his headstone, it sounds perfect for him. Such a hard thing to do but you are so strong and inspiring my lovely xxx

That sounds like a lovely tribute to your little boy x

Aww that sounds like a fitting tribute to your little guy.

What a beautiful tribute to him! I'm sure he's looking down proudly x

Beautiful honey, and so lovely that you designed it
Such a hard thing for you to do, you should be very proud of yourself for being so strong.xx

Last edited:
That sounds absoloutly beautiful, what lovley words.xxx

That sounds so lovely hun, I am sure something so lovely will be fitting and comforting tribute for your little angel x

Wow you have done a great job Claire, that is beautiful and very fitting for little jack, love the shooting star with his name and the special words, would love to see you post a pic once it's in place with Jack XX

That sounds beautiful! Must have been so difficult for you. My thoughts are with you xx

That is beautiful, you have been so brave Claire xx

Thanks ladies, deposit paid today it should be fitted October/November depending on the ground, added a few more words too it's gonna look lovely. I have ordered a blue flower vase for it too off the Internet, not having boring silver for my baby boy :) and found a website that I can order fresh BLUE roses from abroad so they are a definate must for the first flowers in his headstone. pricey but the way I look at it is if he was here I would be spending every last penny on him <3 xxx

That sounds absolutely beautiful hun and perfect for your perfect little man xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

what a beatiful tribute to your gorgous little man im sure he is up in hevan looking down and smiling on his brave brave mummy my thoughts and prayets are with your hun at what must be a heartbreaking time xx

Sounds absolutely beautfiul hun, and the blue flowers are such a lovely touch too. I cant begin to imagine what you have been through but just reading on here I can see how brave and strong you have been :hugs: You are doing yourself and your little boy proud xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back