Final amnio results..

Yay! So happy for you Pos! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and get shopping! :yay: xx

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So so so so so happy for you hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Congrats on the clean bill of health! It's time for you to treat yourself and your little man to some shopping!

yep this weekend we are taking a trip to croydon where this is a huge mothercare, babies r us and mamas and papas :) although we will still only buy something small.

thanks for your support everyone xxx

Just remembered to check how you got on, that's really great news! :yay:

I'm very happy for you, hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy hun!

xx

I told you everything will be ok! I'm so so happy for you! Nothing beats that feeling!! Xxx

That is fantastic news!!!!!! So happy all turned out well in the end! Now you can really enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!
:pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom:

oh wonderful news pos!! You must be so relieved!

xx

So relieved for you! Congratulations!

Brilliant News for you, so pleased, totally understand about the saga of it all, had 1 in 9 risk and had a cvs , and waiting is Awful! You can go baby shpping now, I did mine at 22 weeks with best mate a had cuppa and cake out, lovely - enjoy yours

I've not been able to get online for the last couple of weeks so I'm just catching up with your wonderful news (I did an advanced search for your name as soon as I got on this lunchtime - promise I'm not a stalker).

Congratulations!! I'm so so happy for you both. You must feel unbelievable relieved, like a ton weight has been lifted from you.

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back