fibbers??? lol

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
my dad and OH's mum are CONVINCED that we know the sex! lol, its hilarious, she keeps trying to get it outta me but i dont have a bloody clue myself lol. spose it doesnt help tht we keep calling it "he" aswell as bubs... but tht just cos i hate saying it. strange how i've kinda sub-conciously picked a sex tho... maybe its mothers intuition :think:

I know what you mean. I keep referring to mine as 'he' but it's probably a 'she'.

A mate came round last Sunday, saw the scan and said that it looks like a boy...hmmm...we'll see :D

its funny, everyone tries to guess. they ask how ur carrying, what ur craving, not wanting to eat.. if they baby looks fat in the scan?? lol uhhh baby doesnt really have fat at 20 weeks... some ppl think its a boy others a girl...i've given up trying to guess will just have to wait and see :lol:

Everyone says mines a girl, if it's not then he will think he is!

My lad I never had any syptoms with, this one, the toilet is a close friend! and different belly shape. My fella said because the scan showed the baby was correct size, where my boy was bigger, he is convinced it is a pettite girl! (Looking at my family, the women don't do petite!)

everyone in the world is convinced im having a boy and its getting a bit annoying!!! Not that i dont want a boy, but i would rather it felt a bit more 50/50!!!

these are people that havent even asked my symptoms...they just KNOW lol

every pregnancy is different tho, when my mum was carrying me she had a bump u couldnt see from behind she even had her bum pinched when she was 30 odd weeks gone lol and didnt have many symptoms or put on much weight... her 2nd pregnancy was completely different, she was ill put on 2 stone and her bump was a different shape. but she had my lil sis (although sometime we do think she should have been a boy lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back