ffs

mummy2b19

Reaction score
I'm wide awake its nearly 1am and there is no chance of me getting any sleep in the near future agh x

Babys been really quiet all day, since i came to bed IV been used as a punch bag so can't really complain because was getting worried xx

Hope you can get some sleep soon hun, I havent even attempted sleep yet lol xx

I've just been to asda because I can't sleep lol! Came home with some advanced gold baby milk, 10 bibs for £3 and some junk food. I dont see myself getting to sleep anytime soon so sorting the washing and catching up on this is England 88 :)

me too. Been getting pains on 1 side of my old caesarian scar which has been really worrying me and I was thinking the worst. Now I'm googling VBACs trying to thing positively it's getting a little scary now.

Im up too hun think its the bad bit bout 3rd tri!!!

Hope you managed some sleep xx

No sleep here either... Grrr... Hope you managed to snatch at least a few hours sleep. X

I found a very strange way of getting to sleep, I farted in bed (sorry tmi) which OH found highly amusing which made me laugh IV got a chest infection so started to cough which Brought on an asthma attack, that lasted only about half an hour but made me really tired so fell straight asleep and slept right through until 9am, safe to say won't be trying it again though lol xxx

I found a very strange way of getting to sleep, I farted in bed (sorry tmi) which OH found highly amusing which made me laugh IV got a chest infection so started to cough which Brought on an asthma attack, that lasted only about half an hour but made me really tired so fell straight asleep and slept right through until 9am, safe to say won't be trying it again though lol xxx

Hehehe... Well if you find something that works...! :)

Hahaa... Now thats an extreme way to get yourself to sleep!!... All from a little flatulence!! :dance:

When i get kept up with the kicking and rolling around i just think " I NEED SLEEP! Im never gona get any when you're out!" lol
But then when it's too quiet i'm like "please just move a bit!"..
Can't win!
the dreams are really interesting too when i actually do sleep! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back