Ffs pampers!!

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
they refuse to unsubscribe my email address i have had to PHONE them and get them to do it manually :( :( :(

What a shit

they reckon its going to be at least 10 days and POSSIBLY 28 DAYS before i stop receiving

'your baby at 25 weeks' emails

i clicked unsubscribe weeks ago and they just havent bothered

grrrrr

they really need to sort their act out, we had a thread on this a few weeks ago cos we were all still getting emails. don't they realise how distressing it is????

they refuse to unsubscribe my email address i have had to PHONE them and get them to do it manually :( :( :(

What a shit

they reckon its going to be at least 10 days and POSSIBLY 28 DAYS before i stop receiving

'your baby at 25 weeks' emails

i clicked unsubscribe weeks ago and they just havent bothered

grrrrr

That is terrible.

I mean how can it take that long?

Common sense dictates that if a woman asks to be removed 'early' it is most likely because she is no longer has that baby??

Last edited:
Having this problem too! And also with munsnet. Do they not think that we might be unsubscribing for a very good reason?!xx

I think they should all just sort themselves out! Its awful behaviour!

i had that problem too, go to your email and block their addresses. thats what i did and it worked

It's disgusting. I still get them now despite unsubscribing several times. I even had a phone call from EON on behalf of Emmas Diary congratulating me on the birth of my baby! I feel like writing in and complaining.

Maybe we should contact watchdog! It is so destressing when ur grieving

Yeh I will email her lol
If we get a list of the companies that did it!
Babycenter
Emma's diary
Were my two that kept emailing despite unsubvribing

i kept getting the ones from emma's diary and pampers. emma's diary finally stopped sending them but still was getting the from pampers even though i never subscribed to them! i had no login details to enter in. I ended up emailing them with a rather shitty email saying i had mc'ed and i got a reply back saying they had sorted it. this is what they sent back:

Hi Claire and thanks for your email.

I am very sorry to learn about your loss and have today unsubscribed you from all mailings..

Unfortunately, this process can take up to ten working days for email communications and 28 days for postal, so I do apologise for any mailings you may receive during this time.

If I can personally be of further help, please get back in touch.

Kind regards,

Aileen

Consumer Relations

definitely something that needs to be sorted out!! xx

Lol Anne Robinson would def sort them out. I'm sick of clicking unsubscribe each time with pampers, mumsnet and i-am-pregnant.com. Nxt one I get I'm going to send them an email telling them how they make me feel! Its a total disgrace xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back