FF moved ovulation... UPDATE ovulation cd65?

Missbx

Reaction score
but from cd25 to 23? I'm pretty sure I've not ovulated yet. Do I remove the temps from cd23-30 and right the temps in notes? I'm confused!

Last edited:
My temps were going down i thought af was coming but now there going up :?

Sorry hub I'm not too sure as I don't temp, do you normally have long cycles?x

I must say I've not seen a chart like that before, it does look like there's a biphasic pattern but I'm sure you'd have had a pos hpt by now. FF isn't sure as its a dotted line, but if I was you I would just leave your temps as they are and continue. I know it's hard not knowing what the hell is going on (I've been there!) but taking out some temps won't really help hun xxx

Last edited:
Thankyou I think I may have ovulated cd65 x Im not going to remove any temps x I put 2high temps in ff this morning to see what it would do and it moved ovulation to cd65 x
This cycle had been the longest cycle yet so Im starting soy when Af arrives if that don't work then I'm off to the doctors x

Last edited:
Oh great, fingers crossed for high temps next few days! If you did we'll almost be tww buddies as i think im oving today/tmrw too :) Hope you managed to dtd too xxx

Last edited:
Oh great, fingers crossed for high temps next few days! If you did we'll almost be tww buddies as i think im oving today/tmrw too :) Hope you managed to dtd too xxx

Thankyou looks like your ovulating today! Fx you get that egg! :) :dust: hopefully my temp will go up tomorrow but if not I'm ok with it :) x

So it don't look like I've ovulated I've been feeling like Af is coming this morning I've had cramps on and off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back