Festive Month BFP club!!!!

Hi guys!

After a few days in denial I am now describing myself as pregnant.
Woooop! This test taken in evening 11dpo after my dinner (as I was too impatient to wait till morning)

So I'm pregnant in my first month of trying...something I never thought would happen.
I actually went out last week and bought a bottle of baileys for Christmas...
But I'm happy to go without this is much much better.

I'm gonna do my other test in morning, hopefully the line will be a bit darker (as I did have a lot of water this evening) then show my hubby, was gonna show him this one but it looks so faint.

I did 2 cheap internet dipsticks one at 9dpo and one at 10dpo both positive. But I've now decided I believe it :)

Congratulations hun. That's a pretty clear line :) xx

Congratulations :) so many bfps the past 2 days. Have you worked out your due date? Xxx

I'm not sure how. I estimate 1st September. My last cycle was 14th Nov cycle is 28/29 days.
So I just added 40 weeks :)

Sorry I meant 24th not 14th so I guess 29th August.... Excited. Gonna be a hot summer! This is my first. What is your situation?

This will be my second I've been pregnant many times but suffered losses. This one is gonna be just fine tho. Due 2nd September xxx

Wow! Well GoodLuck. And Congratulations!!! We have similar due dates :)
That's a good attitude to have. Anything that happens is out of our control so we need to enjoy being pregnant and be positive and next year we will both have beautiful babies :)

It still doesn't feel real to me, i guess in time it will sink in.

Thank you and you too. I'm still in shock I keep wanting to test again just to check its real. Think I've done enough tho. It will sink in soon I'm sure xxx

Wow! Well GoodLuck. And Congratulations!!! We have similar due dates :)
That's a good attitude to have. Anything that happens is out of our control so we need to enjoy being pregnant and be positive and next year we will both have beautiful babies :)

It still doesn't feel real to me, i guess in time it will sink in.

That is a lovely way to look at things :) congratulations to you both (and all other bfps I have missed) wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months :) xxx

Hi guys!

After a few days in denial I am now describing myself as pregnant.
Woooop! This test taken in evening 11dpo after my dinner (as I was too impatient to wait till morning)

So I'm pregnant in my first month of trying...something I never thought would happen.
I actually went out last week and bought a bottle of baileys for Christmas...
But I'm happy to go without this is much much better.

I'm gonna do my other test in morning, hopefully the line will be a bit darker (as I did have a lot of water this evening) then show my hubby, was gonna show him this one but it looks so faint.

I did 2 cheap internet dipsticks one at 9dpo and one at 10dpo both positive. But I've now decided I believe it :)

Wow that is quick! Congratulations! Its nice to be spared all the agony of trying for ages!

Hi ladies - do you have room for one more? I'm 5dpo, trying not to test until AF is due (30th). It feels like a long wait!!

:dust: to all of you and congrats to those who have already had their festive BFPs xx

Hi ladies - do you have room for one more? I'm 5dpo, trying not to test until AF is due (30th). It feels like a long wait!!

:dust: to all of you and congrats to those who have already had their festive BFPs xx

How exciting...could be a lovely late Christmas present, or new year gift!
Good Luck!!!

I mentioned in a post that I had no symptoms....should have ate my words. I'm exhausted. Not sure if it's the pregnancy/excitement or both but I can't stop yawning and have a 3 course meal to have later lol....

Congrats Lilmiss and Sarahhh. Hope you both have a healthy and happy 9 months.

Congratulations on your bfp's! :)

I'm going to leave it until the 22nd/23rd to test!

I have to say, I have had a horrific day for dizziness and feeling sick! My boobs are tender (not permanently but most of the time!) sorry to go on about my boobs! :) oh, and I'm not sure if I'm just generally being emotional or moody but Im finding my moods are all over the place! I'm going crazy!

Keeping my fingers crossed for that bfp!

Is anyone else going to be testing around the 22nd/23rd that wants to join me? X

Congrats on the BFPs girls!

I'm kind of a Xmas tester, 10 dpo is the 26th but I'm going to try and wait til the 28th- 12 DPO to test.

Xx

Congrats on the BFPs girls!

I'm kind of a Xmas tester, 10 dpo is the 26th but I'm going to try and wait til the 28th- 12 DPO to test.

Xx

That's the same as me. I can't decide if it's better to test early and know the witch is coming if its a bfn or whether it's better just to wait for her to show up and not be depressed by seeing a bfn?

Ahh a good way of looking at it there Hun!

Definitely a good excuse to test early too! ;-)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back