BFP - TTC#1...what now!!!!

Jolly81

Reaction score
Hello all!!!!

Just had to annouce to someone that this morning I got my BFP!!!!

I'm TOTALLY in shock, honestly thought I was coming on and was wishing it would hurry up so I could get on with BDing again next cycle.

My symptoms were not really anything unusual, and probably less than last month, although over the last couple of days my boobs have been absolute agony. THat was what made me test this morning and sure enough I'm 1-2 weeks on a CB digi!!!!

The most beautiful thing about it is that me and my partner are planning a CHristmas/Winter wedding 2013 and our baby MUST have been conceived on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Night :) So so so happy.

I think OH has gone into shock as he's waited a long time to be a daddy (he's 46 and I'm 30) and I've been so ready to have a babba for years with him, although we only started trying in November.

I am so so grateful and lucky and feeling ridiculously emotional!!!

:dust: to all

JOlly xxxxx

Last edited:
Congratulations, what a great Christmas present xx

Aww congratulations hun how lovely! A proper christmas present :D that made me smile about your OH having waited a long time too, it will be even more special for him! x

Big congratulations:) I mostly Likely conceived on christmas eve too hehe! Xx

Vicki xx

Congratulations, what a lovely christmas present. :yay:

:yay: Congratulations hun!!! :yay: See you in Tri 1! x x

Congrate hun! Woop Woop!! Wishing you a very happy and health 9 months! :) x

Massive congratulations, what a lovely BFP for the New Year! I hope I am just as lucky when I do my first test next week :)! Hope the rest of your pregnancy is just as delightful x x x

Thanks everyone - really appreciate your well wishes :)

I'm still totally shocked and don't know what to do with myself!!!!

See some of you in Tri 1 and for those still ttc stay strong and go with it - my BFP really did come when I chilled out and just had fun ;-)

xxxx

Congratulations Jolly, I'm 7dpo & boobs have been hurting for 3 days now so I hope I can post a bfp soon. How many dpo did u test?

aw, what a lovely story - massive congrats hun

clara x

congratuations (again) hun...iv added you to our thread so hopefully it will give us all hope

heres to a healthy and happy 9 months ahead xxxxx

Congratulations Jolly, I'm 7dpo & boobs have been hurting for 3 days now so I hope I can post a bfp soon. How many dpo did u test?

I actually thought I was out this month and was convinced (and still am!!) that I was about to get my period. The feelings are totally the same for me so it was really hard to symptom spot - last month I went a little mental and EVERYTHING was a symptom, so this month I was more laid back about it and didn't really feel like I had any symptoms that were different to last month when I got my BFN.

That said, in hindsight, my symptoms are:

Seriously went off black coffee, thought it was because I was drinking too much of it
Thought I was going to vom at my desk on Thursday
Really really really sorer than sore BBs
Bit of pinkish CM, but I had that last month too

I initially tested on Thursday lunchtime which was approx 10dpo on a cbdigi and it was bfn. I was disappointed but expected the result. THe only reason I tested this morning was because my usual AF feelings were so strong it felt like the first day of my period and I still hadn't come on, even though only due on today anyway. Also because my BBs were so sore, like they were going to drop off!!!!

Not sure if that helps - I was looking out for all sorts of symptoms but I really don't think you can tell until you test because mine were so similar to AF.

All the best and FX for you :)

Warmest thanks to everyone else - your support really means a lot when I can't talk about this to anyone else for another 2 months!!!

xxxx

Thanks jolly that helps, I'll try not to get my hopes up too much as boobs are my only symptoms & these can happen when af is due.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back