Fertility monitor

RobsLouise

Reaction score
So I had a scan today to make sure I'd had a complete mc- all clear and I got see my ovaries and uterus which was interesting! I do not look anything like those bloody textbook diagrams thats for sure! I knew I was a bit wonky but I didn't expect my left ovary to be where it was!! Anyway, she assured me it was perfectly normal! Pregnancy test came back negative and I was given the all clear so now I'm ready to start all over again.
Last month I used my CBFM for the first time and got lucky but obviously it didn't stick. I want to use it again (cannot be arsed with peering at opk's, they never got dark for me when I used them before I got the monitor) but I don't know if it will work after the mc/cp. Do any of you ladies know if it is worth using the monitor this cycle and just classing the first day of mc as day 1 on my monitor or should I leave it until I have a proper period?

Thanks

Hi!

Sorry to hear about the mc.

Im also using the monitor and on my first month TTC.

If you go into the CMFM site it does mention it under "is it suitable for me"

I think everyone who has said they are using the monitors have said they conceived in the first or second month! x

Thanks Pink Butterfly

I have the instruction booklet somewhere, I'm sure it mentions about hcg affecting the readings but my tests have come back negative now so I'm thinking of taking a chance and using it again this month.
It defo worked for me and it takes some of the stress out of ttc (if that's at all possible).
xx

Yeah I think you should defo use it again straightaway as im sure if your body isnt ready as yet to try again the monitor will just not show the 2/3 bars...unless I am wrong?

Sorry iv only used it for 1 month so far and it showed high days from cd8-18 then 3 bars on 19 and 20 what was a bit weird as im sure you can not be fertile for 10 days before your 2 peak days??

Saying that I have read that it is ready you the first month you use it so might not get a exact reading - maybe thats why it was showing me so many high days! LOL x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back