Fell down the stairs this am and broke my toe :-(

kellysomer

Reaction score
I really have been stuck in a rut lately looks wise and feel really down on my looks, i hate my image in the mirror SO i booked a hairdresser to come to the house and have had all my hair chopped off short, i love it! I was all set to wow them at work with my new found image, then fell downt he stairs and broke my toe, OWWWW!!!!

Now i can wow them with my new hair and limp....... :rotfl: Why i why am i not destined to be a yummy mummy? :doh:

oh noooo! Well, at least you have your snazzy new hair so alls not lost :hug: Bet you look bootiful :D Get well soon xxx

Oh honey, sometimes things just don't go right do they? On a positive note, lets see a piccie of the new hair please xx

Ouch! Which toe is it? I've broken my big toe falling down the stairs a few years back and was on crutches for weeks. Hope it's not the big toe for you.

Ouch you poor thing :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Im sure you still look like a yummy mummy with your new hair :D

Its my pinkie on my right foot which apparently is the hard toe to break lol. I have broken my big toe twice too, i am always so clumsy and trip over all the time. Will get hubby to take a pic of my new hair and i'll put it in members area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back