Feels strange coming back

kedi376

Reaction score
Feels a bit strange coming back to this section. I keep wanting to answer the threads in Tri1 then have to remind myself its non of business anymore. :dohh:

Got to go back to hospital tomorrow for blood test on HCG levels but yesterday they were 35, so hopefully will have dropped a bit more by tomorrow.

OH and I talked last night and we just want to put this behind us and try and get on with the TTC'ng. So now we are just waiting for the bleeding to stop. Any ideas how long this will last?

Are we ok to just start TTC'ng again or should we really wait for one normal AF before we start again?

Hiya Kedi :hug:

Tri 1 is your business if you have friends there that need emotional support and things. Maybe not so much the pregnancy related stuff, but still... :)

I can't help regarding the bleeding but i think it's good that you are getting right back to ttc.

I believe the standard recommended wait is 3 months before ttc again but i know if it was me i wouldn't wait.

3 months?? Pfffttt!! I've already ordered the OPK's for this month lol!!

Hey hun, i know it really sucks to come back to TTC after being in tri1. But it gets easier, glad you are getting straight back into things. My consultant told me that the waiting 3 months advice was nonsense, go for it i say :)

It's only the ladies on this site that have given me the boost to just get back in there and try again. I'm of the mind 'If they can do, then so can I' :)

Excellent news from your consultant, right that's it then, just hope this dam bleeding stops soon. I'm thinking I'm gonna spend lots of time standing, surely gravity will help? :roll:

Hi Kedi :hug:

I've read people on here saying that you might actually be more fertile in the couple of months after a M/C, no idea if it's true but I don't see why you shouldn't try again as soon as you feel ready.

Good luck hun xx

dont be a stranger hunny, if u can still post there, please do xxxxxxxx

I'm sure your Tri 1 friends would value your support and opinion :hug:

My bleeding lasted 6 days hun ttc straight away but my body isnt back to normal keeps fooling me into thinking all sorts so beware of that when your doing opks so soon mine were all over the place. good luck hun and i really hope you get your bfp soon xxxxx

My bleeding lasted 5 days, I've counted day one as first day of cycle and we are ttc straight away in the hope that the rumour of being more fertile is true !!
Fingers crossed for you Hun, also I'm sure people aren't territorial about each forum , post where you want Hun your opinion is as valid as anyone elses x x x

Ok I had an ectopic pregnancy which resulted in my right tube being removed 7 weeks ago. My period hasn't come yet so I did a clearblue indicator test which says pregnant 1-2 weeks....... I had unprotected sex about 7 days ago. Could I be pregnant or is hcg still present from ectopic? Whats the chances of getting a positive 7 days after? Doc wants to see me thursday

Excellent news from your consultant, right that's it then, just hope this dam bleeding stops soon. I'm thinking I'm gonna spend lots of time standing, surely gravity will help? :roll:

I suggest orgasms :)

Ok, waaaaay tmi, but i find they help :whistle:

I suggest orgasms :)

Ok, waaaaay tmi, but i find they help :whistle:

:rofl: Not sure OH will be interested in a bit of muff diving tonight!

Good luck Kedi - hope that fertility rumour is true for you:)

Welcome back hunni.. If you wana chat in tri 1 you do, i bet you would have helpful advice :).. Sorry ive no advice on bleeding but i think your right ttc asap.. Good Luck, hopefully your not here to long :) xx

Hi Kedi

:hug: Hope you're doing ok hun. Have been thinking of you. Don't be a stranger in tri 1 if you want to chat :) Everyone should be able to post in any section they want. xxx

Lots of extra baby dust :dust:

xxxx

Last edited:
Pleased to see you're going for it hun. Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back