feels quiet in here - a new labour spotting thread

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
hello
feeling very quiet in the forum today.

I was thinking of starting a new labour spotting thread as today I feel as if my bub has 'dropped' into my pelvis, finding it hard to walk, been feeling nauseous, had no sleep last pm and have been weepy and emotional all day.

I have an outbreak of spots and have had a bit of a clearout. Had stronger braxton hicks on and off all day, I am feeling she will be here soon but it could be weeks yet.

Had nesting urge last 2 weeks so that doesn't count.

Anyone else feeling funny ?
x

Hmm it is odd. I had LOADS of symptoms and BH a week ago....but now everything is quiet. I don't feel as if baby has any intention of leaving lol!

hello
I went like that the last few days, felt high again but now she has dropped again and the pain, braxton hicks started up again
ah the waiting game
x

The only new thing Ive had is while I was eating dinner at my Moms I got a really sharp stabbing pain in my tummy and I was sick :oops: My Mom and brother didnt finish their food because of it. I felt so bad.

:wall: I didn't see this new thread! I've just dug up the old one!

spot outbreak , strong urge to clean but resisting that one :lol:, finding it difficult to walk - bit like John Wayne apparently :rotfl: :rotfl: and loads of low down braxtons - really want this baby to come this week - want to be able to get on with the decorating etc without being reminded that I am supposed to be resting :) - had 2 out of my 3 at 37 weeks so this week would be great - hope bubba is listening :lol:

oooh nikki

if you had the others at 37 this could be your week ?

What makes you walk like john wayne, hip pain or feeling of pressure?

pressure feeling - feels like there is a head just sitting there :lol:

getting some good BH tonight but then did last night too and even had a few 10 mins apart but didnt come to anything - ooooh this one is making my toes curl :rotfl: :rotfl: - really 'annoys' me that I am having so many 'practice' contractions - done this 3 times now why the heck does my body need any practise :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back