Feelings?

Babylicious

Reaction score
I have a 7 year old autistic daughter from a previous relationship, basically got pregnant at 17 and brought her up single handed as her dad was a tosser. But I feel so differently about Harrison, I love him more and I enjoying spending my time with him.

I feel like such a failure to paris :(

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Of course you're not a failure. It's natural to be enjoying Harrison more,when you don't have to deal with the issues you did with Paris. It's not your fault that you were too busy just trying to survive first time round..now that you've had a baby in totally different circumstances, of course you'll fel different. You're not a failure to your daughter: anything but. The very fact that you're enjoying Harrison so much this time round shows how far you've come...i don't know if I'm making any sense here but..don't feel guilty cause i know where you're coming from. :hug:

I don't think you love him more as such but now you're in a better position mentally and physically, you have someone in your life who makes you happy and you probably feel alot more relaxed because you aren't alone anymore and share the responsibility of things instead of it all just being down to you! If that makes any sense! Don't feel like a failure hun, Paris will be extremely proud of you when she's older and able to understand, you were a single parent at the time and thats not easy esp at the age of 17, you've always done your best for her and thats all that counts. :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww, hun :hug: :hug: :hug:
its not that u love him more, its just that ur older and in a stable relationship this time, therefore better equipped at bringing up a baby, thats all. hav u told anyone about how u feel? im sure getting this off ur chest with someone who can offer "real" hugs (not virtual ones!) would help. x

You are experiencing motherhood the way you should this time and its been a happy occasion for you and you have had support and love off your husband and shared the birth of your son with him.

You didnt have that with Paris Hunni so its totally understanderable why you are happier this time, just enjoy it and dont feel guilty - just looks what Paris has now to what she did have. W all have things that we would like to go back and change. Just enjoy them both. And dont feel guilty, she is probably alot happier then what she was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back