Feeling worried

Clara89

Reaction score
Hi all ... so a bit of background first , 8 grew up caring for my mum who was an alcoholic so I've not seen many good moments in my childhood and have grown up to become so worried.I met my partner and fell in love with him we are so close and open about anything to each other , 8 have been so worried he will leave when baby is older ... just because I worry coz my dad left my mum , he has promised me so many times he is not going anywhere and we will work through each day with each other .... I've been Diagnosed with OCD and anxiety ... it's been a scary ride and I ask for reassurance a lot this is one of my compulsions ... but I think it's from having a tragic childhood that I worry my life will turn out bad one day and without the love of my life.Anyone else had experiences like this ?

I think a lot of pregnant women get some sort of insecurity/paranoia whilst pregnant I know I've cried and thought my husband is going to leave me and we have a pretty solid marriage, but even though he reassures me I imagine being in the delivery room alone, I can imagine with your past it may seem strange to have someone there to support you rather than the other way around just try not to stress about tomorrow and enjoy today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back