think i'm paronoid

dee

Reaction score
ok i'm new in here and just need a little help :oops:

i'm having some symptoms i can't explain, my last period started 10th of june lasted 3 days i had intercourse on the 3rd day and again on the 19th ovulation was according to calendar 20th,

symptoms....

feeling dizzy
bloated
constant light cramping
slightly tender boobs
and headache

should i see a doctor or could these be signs of pregnancy in which case i'll wait till3rd wen i'm due period to start..... thanx

They could be signs of preganncy as seprm live about 3 days and the egg could fertilised any time from 3 days after intercourse.

It may be a bit early to tell if you are PG or not. I would wait till nearer the 3rd when your AF is due before seeing GP or testing. Their tests are just as sensitive as home preg tests, so they wil get the same result as you would from a home test.

How long is does your period normally last though? 3 days is quite short (although for some people it's normal). Wat was this period like if it was light if you don't mind me asking? Or is you cycle very short as LMP was the 10th and this one due the 3rd? (24 day cycle?)

thanx for advise

my period usually lasts for around 4-5 days and full cycle 23-24 days

my last period was lighter than normal first day hardly any loss at all, second day a little, third looked like normal bleeding then stopped,

and my cramping is driving me insane i have lower backache too.....

thanx again

If you wanted to - I would do a test now to rule out if you got pregnant last month, and if Af doesn't come on the 3rd, do another test.

good luck! x

thanx sami

i think i'll get a test tomorrow and i'll post my results

thanx again

ok i just found out that vaginal thrush can be a sign of pregnancy too and guess wot i have thrush just to add to my other symptoms, i have gone off my food which is not like me especially since i'm due my AF in 4 days, i have tender boobs, really tired falling asleep in the middle of the day, my cramping has nearly stopped now thank god, i still feel dizzy and sick though, i wish i new if this was all leading up to something :? :? :? :? :?

hi dee have u had any good news as yet about ur symptoms? keep us up to date take care good luck xxx

hi no good news as yet i'm due AF in the next 2 days so i'll keep you posted ........ by the way i have a really horrible taste in my mouth is that anything to do with symptoms or is it just me? and i don't have the bloated feeling i usually get the week before AF or the munchies i supose i'll just have to wait and see :? i'll post news good or bad :? :? :?

question: when does this sicky feeling go ? everytime i try and eat something i feel like i'm gonna vomit :oops: sorry, its like there's loads of acid in my throat stopping me eating i'm starving :oops: when does it go away i don't even know if i'm pregnant yet i took 2 tests both BFN so i have no idea :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back