• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling very tearful :-(

SamStevens

Reaction score
After 2-3 days of pains, cramps and aches, im utterly exhausted and fed up.
So tearful now as I can't seem to see an end.
The pains are just coming and going but the hospital won't do anything until they are regular or my waters go.
They won't even get me in to check me over.
My midwife is on holiday all week so I just have to rely on the useless hospital.
Got an appointment with another midwife on saturday morning, where they said I can have a sweep if I want one.
I worry now that i am so exhausted and run down, and I won't have any energy to do any pushing when the time comes.
I haven't been given an induction date yet, but have been told not to expect it much before the end of next week.
Sorry for the rant ladies, am just so tired, fed up and upset.

:( oh I'm so sorry to hear your having a really crap time- these babies have there own goram timetable don't they! make sure you have plenty of isotonic drinks for your labour bag and do not attempt to do anything- drag your duvet down to the sofa make a nest surrounded by food and pillows and only budge for the loo! maybe between bad day time tv and movies you might get a couple of power naps in :)

I hope baby makes his appearance asap

xxx1

Thanks.
Im kind of sprawled across the sofa with various remotes, phones etc around me!
Having a feeling sorry for myself day!
Hospital bag is crammed full of cereal bars and lucozade!
X

good- not the feeling sorry part but you deserve to feel that way, good that your resting xxxxx

Good ur resting up, but sorry to hear baby's being stubborn! Hopefully will get a move on for you and you don't have to wait too long!

:hug: the more you stress over it the longer labour can take to establish. Can someone come and keep you company? I found being on my own always made my pain a lot worse xxxxxxxx

Nah, am on my own til OH gets home at 6pm.
Just feel so drained!
X

I'm in the same situation :( I found that when I have a hot bath I can come out relaxed and my contractions slow down enough for me to grab an hour or so's sleep! But my hospital are the exact same! They said I dont even sound like I'm in pain... I could have called them for everything when she said that! Xxx

Its ridiculous isnt it!
Can't see any light at the end of the tunnel!
X

Oh Hun sorry your hiting a low point, but I bet you will find he strength when the time comes. It's always easy for them to say what they want on the other end of the phone cos they are not the ones experiencing the discomfort, pain and exhaustion!!! It's good your attempting to relax though fingers and toes crossed did you . I really hope baby does make experience for you real soon xx

Hi
Your not alone lovely...I feel upset at the slightest thing. I m due to give birth this Monday and I can't stop crying.
The father works long hours and I have never felt so alone and unwanted!

I m also frightened of giving birth even though I already have a child....13 year age gap between them...

I think it's the waiting around and the unknown...

I hope you feel better soon. It's probably our hormones:shakehead:

Sorry you're feeling sad angel, do you have any family or friends who can help you? Maybe make an appointment to pamper yourself a bit??

Hope you feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back