Hospital Apointment

ella

Reaction score
I have a hospital apt tomorrow and a probably scan (well they just seem to do one every time I go) do you think they will give me an induction date tomorrow ??? I dont have a midwife so will only be seeing my GP the week after :think:

I doubt it...although they might give you a date for a sweep like they did with me last time I saw the consultant. My next app is 22nd (T+4) and they'll do a sweep then...and maybe give me a date for induction.

I see my MW this Thursday and I'm gonna beg her to do a sweep then!! Although I doubt she will :roll:

Dunno.. I doubt it too..

I had a scan and monitoring last week... and he just gave me another date to go back in two weeks.. so not this week but the next. I mentioned induction and he said it was too early to discuss it.. (I just wanted to know because I really don't know what Spain is like where inductions are concerned... and as I don't want one and may end up having one, I was a little apprehensive).

He just said its normal to be late, and if I have painful contractions to go to the emergency room... and not to worry about it... :roll:

they won't even consider booking me in until term +10!!

just sweeps before that :(

I don't get to see a midwife again until T+7. They will do a sweep then and I assume will also set a date for induction. I really hope I don't need an induction :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back