Feeling very sorry for myself :(

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
woke up on the sad side of the bed today :( took me 30mins to get down the stairs to get myself some breakfast the insides of my legs are in agony and my foof :( i dont just look like a penguin i look like a dying penguin with leg braces on or something... ive got to walk ages today to get 2 my midwife appt. im dreading that... and im so bloody annoyed that its nearly skirt weather time whislt ive gone thru the whole of my pregnancy in bloody tight uncomfortable trousers :x :x :x :x
i feel like an old granny cos i have to wear big nappie pads cos i keep wetting myself :( and im so annoyed at the fact that i get no support from his dad n he jst expects 2 walk in once the babys born and everythings kl :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

and also i dropped my ham and colslaw sandwitch and the dog ate it :cry:

sorry about that i dont expect replys i jst rele needed to get it of my chest :oops: :roll:

aww bless you, life sucks sometimes :( :(

I've got thigh pain too and Paris is driving me bonkers already and it's only day one of the holidays :rotfl:

oh honey... hope your day gets a bit better! its lovely and sunny here, so that's cheering me up no end...!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: to you Tegala...

Make yourself another ham and cheese buttie and kick the dog out while you eat it! :cheer:

i had 3 apples and a sasuage roll instead im lazy lol

i randomly feel a bit better then i did wen i woke up... i think its cos i have 25 days left :D:D:D:D

I am fed up too!! :(

My bump is getting bigger and my maternity jeans are getting too small so that my "under the bump" ones combined with my tops (think I need a bigger size!) just show off my horrid stretch marked belly all the time and it gets cold - don't want to leave the house - just want to curl up and eat chocolate all the time but can't get to shop coz my car is still at the sodding garage! :x ..There is nothing interesting to eat!
:x

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: You've almost reached the end now. You'll be thin again and wearing nice clothes before you know it :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back