feeling sorry for myself

rusks

Reaction score
i'm feeling a little sorry for myself to day as well, can i moan too. I feel constantly exhausted and faint when i stand up, although had my bloods checked and they are fine, feel a bit like spaced out today and really just want to go to bed but we are having work done on our house over the side where the bedroom is so i am banished to OH's office.
:?
I now feel like my uterus has wedged itself up and under my ribs and its uncomfortable to sit, stand anything but lie down. and i feel breathless a lot of the time. is this normal. as i say i have been so well throughout my pregnancy so now i feel rough i really am feeling right sorry for my self!! :cry:

ah rusks were both having a moan!
yeah its normal about your ribs mine killed a couple of weeks ago!!
hope u feel better soon!! :hug:

Awww :hug:
At the mo i'm feelin ok but my hips were killin me last week -and my ribs
so I think it's just the aches and pains of preggie hun. My LO is kicking me everywhere today, can't believe he can actually hurt me so much..bless :wink:

That's what we're al;l here for, to moan the face off each other when needs must :wink: :hug:

thanks for the support everyone. i'm feeling much better this evening and have been invited to a sparkly shoe party which should be fun i guess its like a tuppaware party only shoes!! :rotfl:

my feet are probably too puffy to get in any but what the hell i'm up for a girly night out.

big hugs for anyon else feeling low and down at the moment. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yep look on the bright side-we get things better than our mums and grannies, they got tupperware :shock: we get shoes and ann summers :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: This is very true jocymum!! Think i prefer what we get rather than the tupperware!

rusks I feel just the same......... absolutely exhauted all the time and just don't have the engergy to do anything........ worried that if I am like this now how will
I be in the next couple of months :( :(

baby is kickign like mad at night ...... I lie there and watch my tummy jumping......... always seems to be between midnight and 3 am......

never mind....... it will all be worth while when we have our little babies sleeping in our arms
sending you :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: i know the feeling about ur ribs tho, i feel like he's got his foot stuck up there or something, really uncomfortable.

hope you feel better soon xxx

Fiona said:
rusks I feel just the same......... absolutely exhauted all the time and just don't have the engergy to do anything........ worried that if I am like this now how will
I be in the next couple of months :( :(

baby is kickign like mad at night ...... I lie there and watch my tummy jumping......... always seems to be between midnight and 3 am......

never mind....... it will all be worth while when we have our little babies sleeping in our arms
sending you :hug: :hug: :hug:

yeah i sat in the bath for ages the other day watching my stomach going all over the place it was great.

I hope i don't feel like this for the remainder of my pregnancy i don't want to have to start taking a lot of time off work yet as want to work as long as i can.

thanks for all the support we're all here for each other :hug:

Sorry to hear you have been feeling lousy babes.

I can safely say the 3rd trimester has been the hardest for me, heartburn, aches and pains, VERY hormonal, no sleep, braxton hicks, feeling sick again.

But what I try and think to myself is that every day I feel like this is another day closer to meeting baby, and it will be all worth it :D

it will definitely be worth it and i can't wait. its nice to come on here and moan and get sympathy from people that are experiencing the same, or have experienced similar as non pregnant people just don't understand sometimes how you can look ok but feel so lousy can they!

Yes exactly Rusks!!

Sometimes I start moaning to my mum and OH etc and I honestly think they think im exagerrating and im sooooo NOT! :cry:

rusks said:
I now feel like my uterus has wedged itself up and under my ribs and its uncomfortable to sit, stand anything but lie down. and i feel breathless a lot of the time. is this normal. as i say i have been so well throughout my pregnancy so now i feel rough i really am feeling right sorry for my self!! :cry:

:hug: I had an amazing pregnancy, sailed through it until around week 27, felt breathless and uncomfy, had constant pain under ribs. I was in hozzie for 4 days with chest pains too, which they put down to position of baby... Last week was the worse week, I just couldnt get comfy even sitting at my desk in work was torture.. I cried for days as I was feeling so sorry for myself..It seems to have eased the last few days, and I can honestly say I am feeling much brighter and really really well, everyone says I am glowing!!!! I hope it stays like this now :pray:

Big hugs hunny, and I promise you will soon feel less uncomfy :hug: :pray:

Poor you Rusks! I can sympathise.
Had a good cry yesterday and another one today. I'm really struggling now. Everything aches, swollen ankles, puffed up feet (like an old nan), piles :oops: heartburn, just about everything they say you're going to get but you hope you won't.

I've got 2 more weeks at work. Don't mean to be a wimp but I just don't know how I'm going to do it.

So, you're not alone. Sending hugs!

Like Jaidy says, it'll all be worth it in the end!

L x

Hugs for all of your struggling a little bitty!

All the pregnancy niggles seem to just pile down on top of us from around 30 weeks. This time last year I was waddling along and huffing and puffing ... not to mention the horrendously swollen feet. I wished for the time to pass quicker so that I could meet my baby and longed to feel HUMAN again! :?

It's a tough time, but I promise you, it'll all be over very soon. Time will drag for you now perhaps, but I just can't believe that it's a year since I was in your shoes....

This year has passed unexceptably fast ... my baby is nearly a one year old boy. :( :D

Must say though... I would love to turn the clock back a year right now .... I'm desperate to go to the loo on my own again!!!!! :rotfl:

Good luck and keep your chin(s) up!
Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back