feeling very hot

mrs h

Reaction score
hi i am 32 weeks pregnant and i keep feeling very hot and my feet feel like they are burning.Is it normal to feel this hot all the time?

i'm not sure, i havn't really felt that hot during my pregnancy, but it may be worth asking your midwife about if it worries you.

I agree with Jade if your unsure of anything check with your midwife.

I have definitely been feeling a lot hotter than I normally would whilst pregnant. I have my own little radiator.

hi mrs h, i know that when you are pregnant you have a lot more blood flowing round the body than normal & they say that can lead to you feeling hot.

i havn't really suffered this pregnancy (apart from in the hot weather) but i did last pregnancy, was always hot!!

hope this helps.

Hi

I have been feeling really hot all the time hun :?

but if ur really worried mention it to ur mw :hug:

thanks everyone i thought id ask advice before phoning my midwife and feeling stupid for a common complaint of pregnancy

Hi mrs h,
I have read that its perfectly normal to feel hotter during pregnancy especially in your hands and feet. Mine were nearly always cold but over the past few weeks they get so hot i have to take my shoes off and sometimes just run my hands under freezing cold water just to cool them down, hope this helps! kaye. xxx

I had the burning feet thing when i was in bed at night. I kept a bowl of iced cold water next to the bed and dunked them whenever it got too much! Bliss :D

Little Minx that is an idea and a half - keeping a bowl of ice water next to your bed. I to have kept feeling hot throughout my pregnancy, even now I've just come out the shower and I'm sweating already!!!! :roll: What is the point!!!

It is really sticky today though, isn't it? Not sure we're the smartest bunch of new mums and mums to be carrying in one of the stickiest summers ever! :roll:

im the same im like it right now im absolutly baking! its doing my head in now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back