Feeling hot

kellie80

Reaction score
Anyone else feeling really hot? I'm sleeping with no covers on and when i'm downstairs i have to have the windows open cos i just feel really hot all the time. OH thinks i'm mad sitting there with just my nighty on with the windows open in the middle of January.

yeah i am!
its un naturally warm for this time of year.

Hey i feel hot too i have to spray my feet with cold water at night or i feel like i going to pass out in this heat!! xx

I am so glad it isn't just me................I just have wee summer PJ's on and defiantely no covers... OH keeps putting the quilt over me during the night because he thinks that I will get cold and I have to keep throwing them off again..............

Not in bed I don't think.

I always feel the cold strongly, but the last couple of months I've been going to the shop and doing things in the garden with no coat on. Outside was warmer than the housethough until we got the heating done.

It is soooo mild at the moment - I was wearing summer skirt and flip flops to go to hospital appointment and still sweating! People look at me as if I'm truly mad as well as the size of a house!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back