It's too hot!

Hemera

Reaction score
When is this heat wave meant to be over?! My hands are swollen and my feet are always hot and I feel like a miserable whinge-bag!

Think it's supposed to be until Tuesday! Im hating life at the moment! Can't move from the sofa, all I can do is sit with a cold drink that's mostly ice! My hands and feet are horrible, hands keep going numb as well! OH has to keep filling my foot spa up with ice and cold water! Roll on the cold weather! Isn't this such typical bad luck!

Xx

it is horrendous i hate it too bring on the rain and coldness :) xxx

You should move to northern Ireland **sigh** it's chilly here as usual lol x

can we home swap for the week please xxxx lol

lol I never thought I would complain about having warm sunny weather! Just why did it have to happen when I'm THIS pregnant - lol

I've had to go and get some short sleeve vests for little man just in case he comes now, all I have is winter clothes for him.

lol yeah i have short sleeved ones too! the weather is so dodgy at the mo xxx

Today is the first normal day temp wise we've had. Its been sooooo clammy in Glasgow & raining too, was in tears yest with the heat, but today seems good so far! Bloody rediculous for Oct. Apparently getting arctic temps again this winter tho!!

:shock:

I've got my feet in a cold foot spa too!......Think it's meant to cool down tuesday.....that's still another hot day to go! This weather is crazy, never thought it'd be like this the month LO was due! Feel sorry for anyone having baby in hospital on a day like today, must be sooooo hot and uncomfortable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back