feeling very down

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I out og blow feel like sh*t today, I am tried headachey and sicky. Plus my pelvis pain. I am in bed but can't seem to rest.
Dreading tomorrow what with my manager and my fitness to work note and the lady who threatened to flush my head down the m long term sick too.
I came climbed into bed so OH couldn't see me crying :-(

Bless you sweetheart, the pain must be really getting to you. I am so sorry you are so down. Work is crap but remember it's just work and they can scr&w themselves, you have something much better and happier going on in your life. Cry and get it out of your system and go and get some cuddles from your OH. Take it easy hun xxxx

What she said. Totally agree work can stick it where the sun don't shine. Hope you feel better soon is your pelvis still giving u gyp? Don't worry hunny I have faith that it will get better.

Omg u guys I just blubbed reading them messages everyone is so caring and supportive on here!
NK yeh pelvis is excrutiating at times. I thought I might have been dehydrated earlier but I have drank 5 pints of squash and feel no better

Hey hun, some things are more important than work and you and your munchkin are certainly one of those things.
I'm sorry you're feeling so rubbish.
Let your OH know - I'm sure he'll want to support you.
I am currently suffering from major tiredness and enormous bloating! Its hidious and I look about 5 months atm! I hate it :(
The thing I've found is that this forum is so helpful and supportive and night or day I can come on here, type away and someone will know how I'm feeling and I don't feel so alone.
Take each day as it comes and just think about the ickle miracle inside you.
TC hun and big hugs to you.
x x x

So sweet babe thank you. I just had a lovely chat with my god daughter on the phone she is 6! Cheered me up no end, and OH is doing my tea! Think I might be getting a cold or something and that is why I feel so crap. X I feel so blessed to have OH, u girls to chat too and this amazing little person inside me! Your right work doesn't matter.

awww glad the girls have cheered u up a lil bit , and ur lovely godchild and oh!! hope tomorrow isnt as bad as ur expecting hun, keep ur chin up!! :hugs: xxx

I was advised by acas that if my note isn't honoured I can just leave

brill!! thats good news!! well nothing is more important than you your hubby and ur happiness and getting little bean here safely! xxx

Aren't kids just the best at cheering you up?!
I have been staying withe my family for the last 4 days and my nieces (6 & 3) have taken away all my worries.
I just look at them and their excitement about my baby is so contagious. Wish I could stay here with them forever!

Screw work and those bitter twisted women who work there :)

With everything u have been through, ur a better stronger woman than all of them.

Glad ur feeling better... all u need is ur OH and bean :)

Ignore work, I can't believe you work in a hospital and they are such a bunch of uncaring bitches.
You've been through so much with your mcs and now this pain, you have a right to feel a bit down and overwhelmed at times.
Seriously no one is indispensable and your health is so much more important.
Focus on making your little bean and its mummy comfy xx

Thanks binzy. I am gonna be firm tomorrow with manager and if she don't like it looks like 4 weeks of sick leave!

Exactly, she certainly doesn't sound like a person you should care about!
Stand your ground, you have everything on your side!

I hope tomorrow goes ok. Its awful when work is so hard when you feel crap already. :hug:

Your health and that of the baby are a million times more important than anything they say. They might suprise you and be nice, but if not then it just doesnt matter. Its the least important thing in your life right now xxxxx

Oh sweetie! That sucks but like all the lovely ladies have said already, you and bean are more important than anything else right now! Hope tomorrow goes well for you and you feel better soon! xx

well so far i have been put in the office doing admin, gotta cover for lunch on the set, but am not gonna do any lifting etc. they can do one

Just stay strong and remember that there are far more important things than work, you look after you and try not to let them get to you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back