Feel so down today

TeeUK

Reaction score
Sorry long rant!

Last night had a huge row with bf (he accused me of saying something I never)...I must admit I acted like a screaming banshee...I don't know what happened, I just went berserk! I was screaming, slamming doors, told bf I hate him and if baby dies it's his fault, then spent half hour crying on bathroom floor...bf did not come to see how I was (not surprised after what I said) then I got angry and decided to clean out all the kitchen cupboards (we are having kitchen fitted friday) and put stuff upstairs (shouldn't have been lifting carrying I know)

I then felt bad once I calmed down so I cooked bfs tea and he threw it in bin...I went to bed and cried myself to sleep. Must have slept 12hrs....today I feel ashamed, ill and my stomach feels really sore and now I'm thinking I killed my baby with all the stress....I am just sat here crying my eyes out...I don't think bf will talk to me today either.

I have been moody lately as I have been worrying about a mmc as all my symptoms have gone and I just don't feel right. Plus worrying about kitchen, coz I got 3 dogs and no where to put them, plus won't have any gas all weekend coz they switching it all off. Plus social messed my money up (I'm on disabilty and they have taken weeks to sort it out so all bills are piling up) I'm just so stressed out and I feel like he don't care, I know he does but just seems to have a funny way of showing it!

See when I'm stressed I want him to comfort me and tell me to calm down coz of baby, but no he just argues with me....and when I cry I want him to comfort me and tell me everything is ok...but no he just ignores me thinking ah she'll get over it....and when I cook his tea I want him to say thank you not throw it in the f*****g bin!

I feel so hurt and sorry for myself right now :cry:

Just called hospital to see if they could bring scan fwd and they said no :(

Last edited:
Oh no! :hugs: I don't know what to say, but didn't want to read and run. Massive hugs to you. Hope you work things out soon. Don't worry about baby - it'll be OK. Just try to look after yourself :hugs: x

*hugs*, I'm sure bf will be fine. Once he's calmed down, He should understand the stress and pressure your under and be helping. and appreciate you cooking his dinner. Suppose that's just men sometimes. they don't think about anything but what they want and feel!.

Thanks girls...Im sure he will be fine later xx

really feeling your upset hunny ... I think us girls act out when we feel lonely and insecure ...i think were condition to belive are men should be knights in shinning armor and when we feel upset and stressed its their job to calm us down an if we cry then they should automatically know to give us hugs and kisses and say all the right things,, In reality thats doesnt happen often they get narky and pissed of with us we feel even worse (after all its all there fault we got ourselfs in to this hormonal physco stage anyways) we then resent them for not doing the right things ,.we then turn that resent ment against ourselfs and make us feel even worse.

If only men unsderstood our needs better or if only we understood why they dont.

Hugs chick im sure once you have your scan things will feel a little bit better as you wont be quite so stressed with that worry

first of all calm down and breath, your baby will be fine, at around 10 weeks your body starts adjusting to pregnancy. its not all about feeling like pooh sometimes pregnancy is enjoyable and feels good. arguments are crap but all part of a relationship. you will both cuddle and make up... maybe you should say sorry?.(only if you was in the wrong)... pregnancy is like having pmt for 9 months straight. poor fellas lol.. xxx

i'd let him make his own dinner tonite that way u know that it wont be going in the bin........ pregnancy hormones can get the better of people my oh and i had a few arguments last week when i was ill with a stomach bug and couldnt eat cause he was freaking out id lose the pumpkin ( my pet name for bump) i had to tell him to stop being so bloody stupid a few days without food wasnt going to kill it.i did cry a few times cause its my body ive had 2 kids before and i know a lot more than he does about it since im the one who has to carry.it seems to me men get as stressed and worried about pregnancy as us neurotic mothers to be.
hopefully your oh with calm down if he doesnt remind him u are the preg one whats his excuse lol

your hormonal and pregnant, if he holds it against you he is a fool, there will be worse to come!

he read what I wrote and said he didn't chuck his dinner in bin, he ate it....so now I feel even worse....he did tell me off for saying stuff on here and making people think bad of him...sooo then we had another row and I cried for another hour...he upstairs doing his weights at mo...I really want to say sorry but I'm so stubborn sometimes, I'm afraid he will just tell me to go away then i'll get all upset again and another row will happen :wall2:

Ijust want him to understand its hormones and I dont mean it, his attitude towards hasn't changed since I got preg I just want to feel special :(

You need a safe place! He can't be reading shit you post on pf you should be able to be yourself here!

:hug:

Hormones are a bitch! I try to explain to OH I am in the vehicle but I am not always driving. He is a typcial man and doesn't understand about hormones at all.

We had a massive row at the start of my first pregnancy, just after finding out and I was on the phone to my mum in tears thinking I would kill my ybaby with stress too, but he was fine. And we had many more arugments too, mainly down to hormonal mentalness as wwe don't normally argue when I'm not pregnant! Not that bad anyways!

Hope you're ok hun xxx

Awww felt so bad for you when i read this - i posted a v similar rant last week or so ago when me and bf had a GIANT row and i also shouted at him that i hoped I died during the night then about five minutes later i was crying like a mad person.

since then i have cried several times like i dont think i have since i was about 3!!

but also we have managed to avoid a couple of rows because i think he is getting used to me being a bit different and strange. must be very odd for them when we start to behave differently.

in the moment of my mood i DO NOT CARE about him or his feelings! and worse of all i keep getting irritated with everything he does, and last night i came home and just starting picking on him about basically everything in his whole life. i never do this! but now i do! he said 'hormones' and went out for a walk, and then i cried hysterically and after that it was ok.

anyway just wanted to say you're not the only one!

and also i got three dogs. I AM SO STRESSED ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE BABY IS BORN WITH 3 DOGS!!

Pinkjumper......yup sounds just like me ....I ended up calling my midwife and she gave me a talking to, said I am only hurting me and baby when I stress and scream so I have to behave...I'm trying to but its not easy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back