Feeling very angry today!

Small Flower

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Last night I had some very angry dreams - I was shouting at everyone, crying and being a right bitch!

Now that I've woken up - my mood hasn't improved, some a-hole tried to cut me up - he got the look of scorn and I continued passed him!

I'm now at work - so god help anyone who upsets me today - I've already effed and blind'ed at some emails already!

I'm guessing its hormone related esp. my dreams - hope poor baby hasn't felt my angryness!

Anyone else felt this?

I`ve got those mood tempers as well.... up and down everyday... gettign wuite tired off it.. BUT do what i do and blame it on the pregnancy. works everytime.. spec if you put in a tear or two! :lol:

you go girl.

I don't think baby will worry, after all technically they are the one causing it!

Sandi

I felt like this the other day I was so peed off and every single little thing just made me worse couldn't shake the feeling all day but was just hormones go with it maybe its your bodies way of venting pent up stress! :hug:

:evil: I get the angry dreams too... I'm always arguing with my mother! I've never had as many angry type dreams as when I became pregnant! They're either angry or down right weird... David Lynch type weird! LOL

Cor yeah!! I dreamt I got in a punch-up the other night!! :shock: And don't get me started on the a-holes on the road!! Better than being weepy though - as I was yesterday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back