feeling very unwell

samanthajayne

Reaction score
hiya everyone i'm new on here and i have a problem i hope someone can help me with. i should probably just go to the doctors but i'm scared. i am 25 yrs old and i am 13 weeks pregnant now and i am awaiting a date for my first scan to see if baby is ok as i don't know yet. i woke up this morning feeling very unwell. it happened once before a few weeks into my pregnancy before i found out i was pregnant at the time though and i put it down to stress etc back then but it happened again this morning. i woke up with a sort of pins and needles feeling sort of washing all over me and my heart was beating faster maybe because i was scared i don't know and feeling very cold and sweaty along with feeling faint when i moved around too much. i have had a lot of wind lately and constipation for a few weeks and i did feel better after a trip to the loo and some breakfast and some fresh air and the worst soon passed. i have felt weak all day since as i did last time it happened but i have felt really great and positive up until today. i am on pregnancy vitamins and try and eat well. i had my blood pressure checked a week ago and it was fine. is this something i should be concerned about and go to the doctors or could it just be my body reacting to all the changes and new hormones. has anyone ever had anything like this? i am just so scared of something bad happening to me or the baby.

It kinda sounds like a panic attack actually. But im no Dr, so id make an appointment with one if i were you. None of us can give you medical advice, so its better to be safe than sorry

hope that helps :) and welcome

It sounds like a panic attack to me too. I would see your gp though and get checked over. you could have low bp if you're feeling faint and dizzy

yup first thing that came to mind was an anxiety attack, i kept taking them last year, not a nice thing :hug:

go see your doctor, if it is anxiety, they can prescribe something to calm you down a bit, or a beta blocker which stops your heart from racing hun - they will know whats safe to take in pregnancy of course.

also - with anxiety attacks, they do no actual harm to your body, so you and baby will be fine :hug: it can feel as if you've just done a 2 hour work-out at the gym after them though :(

hope that helps hun,

sarah xxx

ditto the panic attack theory but again you need to see a doctor to be checked over. It could be blood pressure of many things, pregnancy creates such huge changes in our bodies we dont feel ourselves for alot of the time and some of that time we feel really unwell.

Go get checked over hun :hug: let us know how you get on

x

thankyou all so much i feel a little better about it now and yes i will go to the doctors and get a check over. i feel great this morning back to my normal self but it was so scary at the time. thankyou

:hug: yep sounds like a panic attack

try to rest and try not to stress or get worried/uptight

Id just like to say Welcome to Tri 2 Hon :wave:
And i hope you feel better soon
Get down to the docs and they'll sort it out.
Have a nice relaxing indulgent bath put on some soothing music and destress.
Let us know what the doc says
Big :hug: From me

Glad u are feeling better but please remember to go to the doctors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back