Feeling sorry for myself :(

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Can i have hugs please?

i had to call in sick this morning...AF got me BIG time (wont go into detail lol), gave me a runny tummy, been sick, got fever and a migrane :(

I feel and look shocking and just need a big big cuddle :(

Hugs to everyone else who is feeling shocking today :hug: :hug: :hug:

im doped up t the eye balls atm on co-codamol and ibuprofen pmsl....im dreading it wearing off :(

Its the first one i have had like this in years....the pain i can handle its the other stuff i cant (hate being sick and fever)...pain is less than m/c pain so thats not too bad.

Yuk

Hugs to all :hug: :hug: :hug: and hope your AF's arent gonna be biatches when they come back

Must be in the air just now as I havent had pains for years and my last one I was doubled over.

Poor you!!!~ Hope you are getting lots of rest!! And dont sit hunch-backed doing your cross stitch as that wont help at all!!

SarahH said:
Must be in the air just now as I havent had pains for years and my last one I was doubled over.

Poor you!!!~ Hope you are getting lots of rest!! And dont sit hunch-backed doing your cross stitch as that wont help at all!!

Damn thats freaky....iv just got it out now the pain killers have kicked in lol

Thank you all for the hugs :)

Sorry Sarah, a bad period is the pits :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ps don't watch telly as that incredibly annoying advert wishing us a "happy period" may drive you to destroy the telly!

oh yeah that advert...who the hell has a happy period ever?! :evil: just takes the piss a little!!!

Grrr...the pain is back again now :( curl in a ball time

Aww hun, have some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have recently come off the pill and forgot what my periods were like before, horrible horrible horrible :(

Sarah&LJ said:
Can i have hugs please?

i had to call in sick this morning...AF got me BIG time (wont go into detail lol), gave me a runny tummy, been sick, got fever and a migrane :(

I feel and look shocking and just need a big big cuddle :(

Hugs to everyone else who is feeling shocking today :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey hun :hug: :hug: :hug: iknow how you feel- my AF came yesterday and it was fine not too bad- woke up this morning with really bad cramps..feeling nauseous and weak! I don't wanna go out or get dressed or anything i just want to snuggle up and watch some tv- Hayden has been crazy hyper today and it doesn't help!

Hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Know the feeling so well. The only good thing? Like a hangover, you know it will get better as the day wears on......

Take care
:hug:

thank you all :)

pain killers wore off and started with the fever again....think its stopping again now after more pills...never had a fever with this before though...not nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back