Feeling So Tired.....

LisaPink

Reaction score
This is my 3rd pregnancy, so I know you are supposed to be tired, but this is getting a joke. I can barely stay awake throughout the day & feel more tired when I get up in the morning than when I go to bed! The Midwife & my GP say all my blood tests are normal but that Im rundown, especially as Ive developed a lovely cold sore, which Ive never had before. Have been prescribed Pregnacare vitamins, but does anyone have a clue what I can do to try & feel better? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.......as long as I can stay awake to read it!! :sleep:

Aww :hug: Not really sure what to suggest other than fresh fruit and veggies and lots of fluids. Hopefully the pregnacare will take affect soon, other than that maybe try food rich in iron.

Hope you feel less tired soon :hug:

Succumb to the feeling and catch some zzzzzz's when you need them hun.

I have had days in tri of total shatteredness that I have tried to fight and Ive ended up feeling much worse for it, I find if I have a few lazy lazy days then I ted to have a couple where I can actually get out and do something productive

Oh and by the way I was full of beans with my first and hate the fact Im so tired in this one but I am now a convert to the philosophy every pregnancy is different, I think my body is being much more sensible this time round :wink:

Only one thing works for me..plenty of :sleep: !!

But I have to rest even after a marathon sleep, if I walk round town for like an hour..Im back to being knackered again :roll:

i'm knackered too, had nearly 12 hours sleep last night, but tea time rolls around & i'm sooo tired again. suppose we should get used to it! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back