Feeling so Crap!

EllieBelle

Reaction score
My day started when I woke up at 4am and couldnt get back to sleep as I felt so sick. Got up had a bath, and chilled on the sofa for a while....went back to bed at 8am when DH got up, and slept until 12pm.....when I tried to get up I felt sick, dizzy, and absolutely exhausted and couldnt even lift my head off the pillow, so stayed in bed for most of the day. LO has been going absolutely nuts all day, and I have never felt movements like it (although he definitely hasnt turned yet), he is normally pretty active, but has wriggled around and kicked for hours and hours today - is this normal?

Just got up and made it to the sofa, but might head back off to bed again - I feel dreadful, and am so tired despite sleeping for hours!

Anyone else had days like this......Im hoping its a one off and I feel better tomorrow. :(

sounds like u may have picked up a bug, i hope you feel better soon :hug:

have lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: your prob coming down with something hope you feel beeter soon

get some rest - hope you feel better tomorrow
xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope you sleep better tonight and feel better tomorrow.

Jane x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back