Feeling sick/pains/running to loo...could this be the start of labour?

Colourmeblue

Reaction score
hi ladies,as the title suggests, feeling really rough and sick, getting odd pains and running to the loo:shock:.could this be a sign of labour starting?

Oooh I can't see how many weeks u are as I'm tapalking, but fingers crossed for u :)
I've had the loose bowels this morning but no pains etc and I'm only 35+4 x x

Tapatalking. X

If it's the start of yours colourmeblue then it might be the start of mine too! I feel exactly the same. Awful cramp this morning, nausea, threw up lose bowel movement and generally feeling like crap :(

I'm over due, but only by a day. Had no real signs of impending labour other than losing mucus plug all day yesterday. If this is the start I feel rough already so I dread to think how I'll be later on!

Fingers crossed tho ay?! Xx

Could be a bug if not labour. I've just recovered from 24hr vomiting and diaorrhea. Not fun but baby still tucked up there all snug! I thought all the retching etc might start something off but doesn't seem to have done. Hope you both feel better soon x

Bek - am almost 38 weeks.
Emmab - good luck hun, ur defo almost there at 40 weeks - keep me posted. How u feeling now? - I had a few hours rest, but now cramps and nausea is back.
Lettie - hope ur feeling better, and I hope this isnt a bug! - Along with how crappy im already feeling I cant handle a bug too!
Kelly - thank u

xx

Hey colourmeblue,

Every thing seems to have settled down now. So I'm spending the night chilling on the sofa with OH.

How are you feeling now? Xx

Hey colourmeblue,

Every thing seems to have settled down now. So I'm spending the night chilling on the sofa with OH.

How are you feeling now? Xx

Feeling better than the morning. Went for a half hour walk just now - felt like i was gonna collapse! lol. So hard to even walk! The pains and sickness have eased off though. Enjoy your night....bet your getting impatient now. Could be tonight for you, if you've had a rough day. Good luck, keep us posted xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back