Feeling sad : (

specialk

Reaction score
Well its 3 weeks since my MC...2moro would have been my 12 week scan so am feeling really down about it.

:cry:Especially as a girl at my work who is pg and has been off work sick is having hers on Tues (we were due a week apart). Finally brought myself to text her to ask how she was and she text back to say how excited she was about her scan and that she has a bump.

I know there is nothing anyone can do just wanted to get my feelings out :wall2:

Sorry you're feeling down, I know exactly how you feel. It's hard when others around you are pregnant. :hugs: xx

Sorry SpecialK! Know how you feel it isnt easy! Big Hugs!

i keep thinking how far along i would be now it still hurts so bad and i miss my little bean. big hugs hun xxxxxxxxx

Its just so sad but nothing we can do girlies eh....xxx

Sorry to go on but there is one thing really getting me down and thats my bloated tummy!

I look like I am 3 months pregnant (which I would have been roughly). My stomach is bigger than it was when I was pregnant. Its hard and bloated. Its really depressing me cos its a constant reminder of what happened. Is this normal? I just dont know whats happening to my body and want my tummy to go down like it was before I got pregnant.

I put on 10lbs and since my m/c 3 weeks ago have lost maybe 2lbs if I am lucky. Anyone having/ad the same experience? Its getting me down as cant fit into my jeans so wearing maternity trousers to work :-(

Honestly if you could see my stomach its massive & bloated never been like this in my life xxxx any advice??

Awww hun i am so sorry for your loss! I hope you feel better soon. Things will get easier, even though it may not seem it now. I am not sure about your stomach though. I see your from carlisle, not far from me. Take care hun. xxx

special k i know how yoyu feel, i had my mc 6 weeks ago and one of the lasses from work has just announced she is pregnant, we would have been due days apart, we'd even found out on the same day too, but she doesn't know i was pregnant which i'm glad about cos i wouldn't want her feeling uncomfortable around me, it's a hard one because i'm happy for her but it's hard knowing that i'll have to watch her go through pregnancy when i should be going through it with her, anyway hope you're ok hun, thinking of you and hopefully it will be our turn soon oh by the way i'm also from cumbria xxx

Hey BeckyBlue,

Yeah my friend from work also didnt know I was pg - not many people did only 2 close friends. So yes it is hard esp as she had her scan and posted the pic on fb and now everyone at work is talking about it. Its so hard isnt it to be naturally happy for them. But at the same time I dont want to be bitter towards the girl as its hardly her fault.

Where abouts in Cumbria are you from?

hi honey its 3 weeks yesterday since my mc and theres a girl at work who is pg she wouldve been 3 weeks infront and the same for me i wouldve been going for my 3 month scan too its really got me down as i lost my mum to cancer 18 months ago so i dont have her and it was my first pg but im trying to be positive and were trying again once my ov has settled down i get married next july so hoping for things to happen pretty quick lol x life is very unfair and ill never understand why bad things happen to good people but they do weve just got to dust ourself down and start again i may not have my bestfriend (my mum) anymore but i have a fantastic oh and i know deep down it will happen for us again i know its hard but think positive honey as they say positive things happened to positive people so what say we try it? keep intouch xxxx

Yeah I know, I am genuinnly chuffed for them, theirs wasn't planned just like ours wasn't but still wanted just as much, I thought I would be upset seeing the scan pics but I wasn't, I enjoyed seeing them but just got the horrible "this should be me too" thought in my head! Hopefully soon though for all of us ttc!!! Only me and my boyfriend knew and my boss/friend cos I had to tell her the day it happened because I needed to go for the scan, had to tell my mam and boyfriends parents cos they kept me in overnight, felt bad for them cos they had to hear that I was pregnant and having a misscarriage at the same time! I'm from whitehaven xxx

I have some good friends but unfortunately feel that my OH is very insensitive so much so we have fallen out...

When I was having the M/C he was great. But now he wont talk about it and whenever I try he changes the subject, says he doesnt want to dwell on it. But I feel he is being unfair cos sometimes it does get to me and I want to talk.

I feel really angry with him for not being more supportive. Is it just me or does it seem that everyone elses OHs are really supportive?

:hug: a lot of men tend to be more practical, also, I think because they aren't quite as attached to the baby cos they arent carrying it. When I mc'd my o/h was great at first but then just said "it's one of those things" lots of love to you hun xxx

mine was supportive but still managed to do or say the wrong thing every so often, think thats just men in general though, maybe your oh finds it hard to talk about it, everybody has their own different way of coping, i felt that my boyfriend seemed to get over it a bit too quickly, he hadn't it just seemed like it, just cos he didn't talk about it as much as me, where as i found it helped to talk about it quite a lot, still do,i turned into a complete bitch for the few weeks after my mc though, everything was took out on my poor oh
xxx

That's good to know girls. Dont think I will ever be over it just learn to deal with it I guess. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back