Feeling sad... boring

*Cupcake*

Reaction score
I feel really down. I havent seen one of my best mates in a few weeks as we have both been really busy. Shes leaving after the weekend for a round world trip and wont be back for 3 months. I really wanted to see her before she left but her going away night (tonigh) is in a nightclub. Im feeling feel rough at the moment so I didnt go. My midwife thinks I have sciatica and Im always feeling sick at the moment. I feel really crap now for not going. I miss her now and I wont see her again for months. I really wanted her to be around when the babys born too. I know if I had of gone tonight I wouldnt of had fun and would of been in alot of pain and falling asleep but I feel so guiltly for not going.

Ive been moving house this week and its really taken it out on me. I found out when I saw my midwife about my itching that after this weeks appointment I have to find a new GP and midwife as Im not not in their area :( My results came back normal though which is good. Babys lying sideways which explains the odd shape of my bump.

On the brighter side everything is moved now :) My friend is taking me to toys r us tomorrow so I can get things for the babies room :) I cant wait to set it all up.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
You were right not to go so don't feel bad.
She'll miss the first few weeks of baby's life but after that she'll be around. You'll be so tired to begin with that I'm sure that time without her will fly by.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aw, sorry you missed her leaving do - but you'd have been miserable if you'd gone :hug: :hug: my best mate lives in america so i know the feeling. but the internet is fab (specially video skype) and 3 months will fly past :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back