Feeling Sad after early MC

Bambi_mj

Reaction score
Hi everyone

So last week I was over the moon I tested positive. 2 days later I've had a huge bleed and my tests are now negative.

I'm feeling really disappointed and stupid for feeling so upset. I was about 5 weeks gone. I've been to the doctors who have pretty much said I've miss carried.

This is something me & my partner both want. I am very lucky as I have 2 lovely boys already aged 4 & 7 but I just feel so sad.

So sorry. You really should not feel stupid, of course you feel sad x

I'm sorry for your loss. Don't feel that you are stupid to be upset, you aren't it is perfectly normal to be upset and sad when you lose something that you want so much. Hugs.

Xxx sorry for your loss. I find this forum helps when you need it the most. Hopefully you will find it the same X

It is not silly it's something you've been trying for and want you got it and it was taken away from you just as you'd started to get excited it happened to me 3 times and it hurts but just try to focus on trying again and doing nice things to take your mind off it.. It will happen stay strong xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss :(
Don't feel stupid, or guilty or anything of the sort. This is something you tried for, worked for and looked forward to, and it's just a very sad occurrence. Please, talk to people about how you're feeling, don't ever feel like you're a burden or you're silly or anything for the way you feel.

You'll get through this.

:petal:

Hun I was devastated with my 1st Chem I was just over 5 weeks too - I took a day off work as I was just crying so much!

Don't feel stupid it's natural to feel emotional.

xxx

Don't feel silly Hun, it's a natural feeling. Stay positive xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back