feeling better this week :)

trixipaws

Reaction score
iv said to a couple of u on PMs and texts, but i'm feeling much better these past 2 days, as iv finally stopped spotting so i am no longer reminded of my mc every time i go for a wee- i have closure finally :)

thanku for everyone whos listened to me lamenting over the past few weeks, you've all been GREAT. i'm sure there'll be times when i'll feel sad and want to post about it again in future, but on the whole at the moment i'm feeling much more like the old trixi. i like to post positive posts :)

Aw hun, you know we're all here whether you're happy Trix or sad Trix :hug: :hug:

trixipaws said:
iv said to a couple of u on PMs and texts, but i'm feeling much better these past 2 days, as iv finally stopped spotting so i am no longer reminded of my mc every time i go for a wee- i have closure finally :)

thanku for everyone whos listened to me lamenting over the past few weeks, you've all been GREAT. i'm sure there'll be times when i'll feel sad and want to post about it again in future, but on the whole at the moment i'm feeling much more like the old trixi. i like to post positive posts :)

Glad you are feeling better babe - we're always here to listen :hug:

Glad you are feeling better hun and we are alwys here for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

good to hear this hun we love you no matter what you can post anything you want your a lovely lady i have time for :hug: :hug:

we are all here for you whatever you need to post for and ring or text anytime :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back