• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling Rough

pigletpoo

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I think morning sickness is kicking in. I havn't actually been sick, and i can still eat, but just feel rough, tired, miserable, and down.

My OH did a a runner since I told him the news and he has ignored me for weeks now. I havn't heard a thing off him. I sent his mother a letter yesterday to tell her what was going on in the hope that she can make him see its not something he can ignore - especially when he said he wanted a baby more than anything! But I've heard nothing off her either. So maybe she knew all along and has told him to leave me? I just don't know.

I just want to cry today

Piglet xx

:hug: Aww hun.

He might come to his senses. He's probably in shock, scared, worried. Men are weird when it comes to facing upto things, reality hits them and they just cant cope. He will probably come round in time. But just be in the frame of single mum just incase you have to go it alone. When I got pregnant last time my oh wanted me to have an abortion and it was his idea to try in the first place, but I did get pregnant first try and maybe he just didnt expect it so soon. When I lost the baby he was really horrible to me, but again I think it was just shock and greif. We are trying again now and I'm still worried he might react in the same way, but he has assured me he wont.

Sorry to here your feeling rough too, although I do wish I had morning sickness lol :roll:

Hey thanks for replying.
You may remember I replied to your post about your OH. When I had my MC in Spetember my OH left me then and was was really nasty. He blamed me for putting him through it. But in time he said he was just upset about the miscarriage and didnt know how to handle it, and that he wanted a baby more than anything. He would even phone in in tears about it. And now he has done this. I'm just sick of putting on a brave face for everyone.

Sorry, I know people have bigger problems than mine. But you can say things on here that you cant say anywhere else.

Piglet xx

awww hun im sorry about your OGH - im sure he will come round as your pregnancy progresses - as JodieLou said, he is porbably in shock, alot of men act this way when they find out their OH is pregnant - im sure it will work out Piglet!!!

im sorry your feeling down - cheer up chicken - im sending you lots and lots of hugs today :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

he's a :hug: ...

sorry you are feeling down today, it won't help that your hormones will be all over the place. You know where we all are :hug:

Thanks guys. It means a lot.

I have been with OH on and off for 3 years. When we split up in the middle he went with another girl and she got pregnant the first week they were together. HE said she tried to trap him and was a psycho, then he said it wasnt his, and I belived him. When he eventually did a DNA test it came back that he was the dad. But he told her it had come back that he wasnt. He was really nasty to her. I was on his side, believing all the awful stories he was telling me about her. They say love is blind. His little boy is just over a year old and he has nothing to do with him, he doesn't even pay towards him. Now it looks like maybe it was him all along, and not her, being a psycho. I must be the most stupid person in the world.
He said he loved me, that he wanted us to have a baby, and that he wouldn't mess things up like he did with his other son.

I am soooo stupid.

Yeah I do remember. I really feel for you. Your relationship sounds like one out of soap opera. It doesnt sound too promising to be honest. Your not stupid at all, you love him. He is the stupid one, for running out on you and your little bean. You will make a great mum piglet and you really dont need him, you want him, but you will probably do better without him. :hug:

Piglet, it sounds like you and little bean are better off without him. Neither of you need a man who may or may not run off at any given time, at least this way you can concentrate on making a beautiful happy life for you and your wee miracle.

Here's a big hug for you :hug: :hug:

Aw, piglet, sounds awful. I think men are weird around this stuff. I had a miss in may and my man was great for a week then bloody awful. We split up for 4 months as a result. He's trying now but we're rowing a lot again... We're both just scared. I hope yours comes round, god knows what he's thinking and I'd be going insane if I were you. I so hope you can let go a bit and trust that the best outcome will happen. Easier said than done I know. Sending lots of love and hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx Kate

Just read the other bit about his baby boy. WHAT A GIT! I sooo feel for you Piglet. You are NOT stupid, he is! Always be wary of a man with a psycho ex girlfriend. I had one of those and it turned out it was him not her. Anyway, I really hope you are willing to go it alone as you deserve MUCH better treatment and I'm sorry to say he's unlikely to change. Surround yourself with your mates and stay strong. You'll feel better soon and this will pass. Lots of love :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back